How Often Should You Have Sex?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
Dr. Mehmet Oz, Oprah Winfrey's favorite physician, gave a fun health quiz on a recent "Oprah" show to help people determine their health IQ.

Dr. Oz asked 16 questions, including:

• What shape should your poop be?
• When have you had enough water?
• What is the most dangerous fat on your body?
• Impotence could be a sign of what?
• What causes brain freeze?

But the question that generated the most interest was: How often should you have sex? The multiple choice options: once a week, twice a week, 10 times a month, 200 times a year.

The answer: 200 times a year.

"If you have more than 200 orgasms a year, you can reduce your physiologic age by six years," Dr. Oz says, basing this number on a study from researchers at Duke University who surveyed people about the amount and quality of sex they had. "They looked at what happened to folks that are having a lot of intercourse over time, and the fact is, it correlated." Frequent sex helps prove that your body is functioning as it is supposed to. "But in addition, having sex with someone that you care for deeply is one of the ways we achieve that Zen experience that we all crave as human beings," says Dr. Oz. "It's really a spiritual event for folks when they're with someone they love and they can consummate it with sexual activity...seems to offer some survival benefit."

Sex Can Make You Younger - AOL Health

Dr. Mehmet Oz, Oprah Winfrey's favorite physician, gave a fun health quiz on a recent "Oprah" show to help people determine their health IQ.

Dr. Oz asked 16 questions, including:

• What shape should your poop be?
• When have you had enough water?
• What is the most dangerous fat on your body?
• Impotence could be a sign of what?
• What causes brain freeze?

But the question that generated the most interest was: How often should you have sex? The multiple choice options: once a week, twice a week, 10 times a month, 200 times a year.

The answer: 200 times a year.

"If you have more than 200 orgasms a year, you can reduce your physiologic age by six years," Dr. Oz says, basing this number on a study from researchers at Duke University who surveyed people about the amount and quality of sex they had. "They looked at what happened to folks that are having a lot of intercourse over time, and the fact is, it correlated." Frequent sex helps prove that your body is functioning as it is supposed to. "But in addition, having sex with someone that you care for deeply is one of the ways we achieve that Zen experience that we all crave as human beings," says Dr. Oz. "It's really a spiritual event for folks when they're with someone they love and they can consummate it with sexual activity...seems to offer some survival benefit."

Sex Can Make You Younger - AOL Health

If we spent more time having sex and less time eating, we would have a happier, younger, and a more beautiful America. :)

I've read some of Oz's book and he uses scientific knowlege to back up his theories. The same endorphins are released during sex and while chowing down pizza.

I phychi most be really aging this year! I really need to get laid! Maybe I should ask bones to borrow her stripper pole!

Ok ladies, raise your hand if you've had 200 orgasms during the course of a year.

why are you assuming you must have sex 200 times to have 200 orgasms...the statement is based on orgasms...yall are just plain sad...one orgasms per what?
hell i am embarressed for yall...even if yall arent smart enough to see how embaressing yall are...

why are you assuming you must have sex 200 times to have 200 orgasms...the statement is based on orgasms...yall are just plain sad...one orgasms per what?
hell i am embarressed for yall...even if yall arent smart enough to see how embaressing yall are...

Who the hell are you talking to? Who assumed you needed to have sex 200 times to have 200 orgasms?

Have you ever had multiples? Not by yourself, though.
Yes but only from one guy. And he is the biggest asshole. I am one those girls it is hard to have one either way and I have the best ones with this guy who is a total jerk. And there is a difference in orgasms, there is clit ones and vaginal ones and then there is a cross between both.

"If you have more than 200 orgasms a year, you can reduce your physiologic age by six years," Dr. Oz says,

And what if you have 2000 orgasms a year, and you're say only 59 years old?

Then you've reduced your physiologic age to what? negative one year old?

These so-called experts are just plain idiots, folks.

And what if you have 2000 orgasms a year, and you're say only 59 years old?

Then you've reduced your physiologic age to what? negative one year old?

These so-called experts are just plain idiots, folks.

Judging from some of the posts on this board, a few have had more than that. I suspectg it was self inflicted.

Forum List

Back