How often do you take a walk in the woods ?

Antimatter

Sep 25, 2015
Well, I took a walk in the woods today and it was fun. I got to see some animals and look at all sorts of plants and trees. Every saterday I go out for a walk or go out hiking. After that I came home and ate something, then I went on my computer and started wrighting. I really enjoy walking in the woods. How often do you take a walk outdoors ?

Well, I took a walk in the woods today and it was fun. I got to see some animals and look at all sorts of plants and trees. Every saterday I go out for a walk or go out hiking. After that I came home and ate something, then I went on my computer and started wrighting. I really enjoy walking in the woods. How often do you take a walk outdoors ?

Purty much every day. I live in 'em. The Forest Primeval and I love it.

Not so much today as it's raining. :(

I spend a weekend or two a month in the woods fishing,shooting and hunting.
Great for stress relief.

I live by the sea so I take walks there.

Nice both....sea and woods. :)

Many times a year.

Camping in the spring and early summer, then camping in the fall.

In the fall - scout for deer and squirrels.

I love the fall. Being in the woods, taking vacation and camping ( With a tarp or a tent ). Camp fire, cook on a camp fire while enjoying a cold beer and the quietness...... as the reflection of the fire dances on the surrounding trees. Cool air, and of a daytime it is not humid.

Cold, but getting up early and enjoying the sun come up, or if not camping - wake up, leave the house and enjoy the sun rise. The Crows flying overhead while screaming to the top of their lungs.

A morning sunrise in the fall, while being in the woods is one of the best things about being in the wilderness. Usually quiet of a night, when the sun rises a small breeze starts.....and blows all day ( Been there - Done that many times over ), but at sunset the wind diminishes. The view of the sun rising over a hill or mountain.....and the view of the surrounding multi-colored leaves.......is just about unbeatable.

Spring or Fall, it is hard to beat being "In the woods."

I camp as much as I can in the spring, and then again in the fall......Mostly in October and November. Camping is my "Get away" from the horrors of the world. Camping is my "Relaxation"; and my time away from the "Rat Race" and those whom are terrible in my work place. I feel more at home in the woods, than I do in my own residence. A campfire, food on a campfire, and bottled beer...... is a GREAT relaxation for me.

And after the harsh and extremely terrible ways I have been treated at work ( mentally, physically, emotionally, socially harassed..... and treated very-very badly ) I look forward to each and every camping trip - which about 95% of them I take with my cousin.

My three week vacation was taken down to one week, and the current contractor I work for...when they started I only got one weeks vacation ; and we did not get paid for our first years vacation. It came out of my own pocket ( Camping food and supplies + regular bills that I had to pay ) so vacation wise, I got off but I was in the negative as far as vacation pay. HOW WRONG can that be?

No shift more shift trades.

No more getting off work early like we used to be able to. We clock in and clock out at about 15 minutes before the hour. It use to be if your relief showed up early ( really beneficial if you worked the terribly busy Gate One that day )...you could leave and they could punch your employee number to clock you out, then they would clock themselves in. had shift trades, and early reliefs since I can remember working here. It all stopped. So much for morale, benefitting the employee and helping them out.

Yes, our wonderful leadership whom are college graduates and supervisors....looking out for the lower level employees whom are the bread and butter of the sandwich. We are those who do the work, and help make the company profitable. We help the company make money - and this is how we are treated. This is how we are thanked.

Shadow 355

Purty much every day. I live in 'em. The Forest Primeval and I love it.

Not so much today as it's raining. :(

My cousin orders Cigars for me by the box - from some distributor. I order a box of 50 about every two months or so.

Cigar and a campfire. Ahhhhh.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back