Votes: 5 12.8%
  • At least once a year but not every month

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have smoked it before, but not in the past year

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I have never touched the stuff

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Up until last spring when I graduated college I smoked pot about once a week. However, I havent touched the stuff in like ten months since most of my potential employers drug test. However, if it were legal Id probably start smoking it again.

As far as illegal drug use, Ive decided to use LSD once sometimes twice a month, just a tab maybe two, with some of my college friends/fraternity brothers on my days off of work. Overall a much cooler experience.

daily years ago---haven't had the urge for years---brain works better without it.

perhaps it is different for different people.....

I know people who smoke pot and sit around watching tv....

like lumps

back in my 30's and 40's when I smoked it more often I (and my friends) were always very active.....

smoke pot...play basketball
smoke pot...hike a mountain trail
smoke pot...have sex
smoke pot...jam with the band
smoke pot...clean the kitchen
smoke pot...re-weave an old rocking chair....

I know guys who smoke pot and then go to their work rooms and build cabinets!
(with power saws!!!!)

I'm in my late 50's and I hang around with various musicians in their 40's and 50's..

they ALL still smoke pot
(and they own homes
and work
and have families
and pay taxes
and send their kids to college)

I smoke almost every night, it is my glass of wine after the little one goes to bed. :D

Only when I am in Turkey. My cousin grows it himself on remote land near to the summer house of my uncle. It is his hobby.
For the winter to early summer season he makes small amounts of hashish, kneadable with intensive finger pressure.
But I don't smoke everyday when I am in Turkey. Just, when circumstances allow and I know 100% that nothing will interrupt smoking-chilling-bed cycle.
When we smoke it is also men's society, no girlsfriends or womans around.

Like cigars in the US?

When smoking weed, we roll joints like normal tobacco cigarettes, but the long paper version. American style joints with brown and thick papers, what you call blunt, we do not use. Just white paper.

Hashish we smoke either through small 1-user pipe when outdoors or glas bong with ice rocks filled when at house location.

When we smoke, we do not have much civil society activities like going into city or driving to locations with car. We are either in nature, at home or in summer house.
We are more that defensive and talkish kind group of smokers.
Just chilling, no hyper-activism.

Like cigars in the US?

When smoking weed, we roll joints like normal tobacco cigarettes, but the long paper version. American style joints with brown and thick papers, what you call blunt, we do not use. Just white paper.

Hashish we smoke either through small 1-user pipe when outdoors or glas bong with ice rocks filled when at house location.

When we smoke, we do not have much civil society activities like going into city or driving to locations with car. We are either in nature, at home or in summer house.
We are more that defensive and talkish kind group of smokers.
Just chilling, no hyper-activism.

Oh yes mate, I've smoked splifs before, and rolled quite a bit as well.

I lived with some brits in my dorm freshman year, they tought me well.

Last time i smoked was at least 20 years ago.

I just can't stand the thought of sucking any kind of smoke into my lungs anymore.

Besides my drug of choice would be amphetamines.

How often do you smoke marijuana?

In the past ten years, maybe 4 times.

Forum List

Back