Votes: 5 12.8%
  • At least once a year but not every month

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I have smoked it before, but not in the past year

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I have never touched the stuff

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
I bought some brownies once. I think I got catnip. That is why I put down zero.

I got zero effect. I sometimes think the effect from somking the stuff is from the manner it is smoked. Half the effect must be from hypoxia.

I bought some brownies once. I think I got catnip. That is why I put down zero.

I got zero effect. I sometimes think the effect from somking the stuff is from the manner it is smoked. Half the effect must be from hypoxia.

I do not smoke, and neither does this officer :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZb5wi_jsU]YouTube - Police Officer steals Marijuana.[/ame]

A few times a month.

One of my friends has a hookah, so we'll load it up with hash and just lounge around, pass the hose and listen to either Pink Floyd or old school West Coast, put the TV on mute. It's a nice way to unwind after a long week. Sometimes we smoke buds with a bong, but I like the hookah better. Hash gets me higher.

I smoked it for years before joining the Army. Did it a couple times while in (afghan hash is the best you can get in Europe) on a 30 day leave.

Once I got out, I used it a lot to help deal with the pain. Since then, I haven't touched it. I think it should be legalized and the war of drugs a huge waste of taxpayers money.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I smoked it for years before joining the Army. Did it a couple times while in (afghan hash is the best you can get in Europe) on a 30 day leave.

Once I got out, I used it a lot to help deal with the pain. Since then, I haven't touched it. I think it should be legalized and the war of drugs a huge waste of taxpayers money.

Completely agree.

Smoked a joint in the mid-70's. I thought it was pretty over rated and not much worth my time. Haven't done it since. Now, Jack Daniels is a different story.

Never touched the stuff. I have no desire to. I have enough issues to deal with without having a drug issue.

Tried it...wasn't worth the cost, IMO.

Now that I have responsibility for life-and-death decisions, I avoid it.

Completely agree.

Well, considering that Harvard Medical (who has done a HUGE amount of research on this), stated that if you smoke less than 10 joints/day, you are considered a light user.

I'm a light user.

For people that are against it? Might wanna look up Henry P. Anslinger and the Marijuana Tax Stamp Act. Anslinger was a racist who wanted to lock up the brown and black people, and come up with a law that wouldn't mess with whites. Since the biggest consumers of cannabis were black and brown people, that is why Anslinger made it illegal.

If you are against cannabis legalization, congratulations......you're following in the steps of the racist prick Anslinger.

Incidentally, Anslinger and his scare propaganda movie "Reefer Madness" have done more harm to this country than most.

Forum List

Back