How often do you eat fast food?

Try not to very often but....

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

Last night, I reheated a hot dog.

Believe it or not, thats exactly what i am eating right now.

Try not to very often but....

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

Hot dogs! It's what's for lunch..... dinner...... breakfast...... repeat cycle..... break cycle with tuna fish casserole...... return to cycle...... add pork and beans..... evacuate gaseous contents of colon... repeat cycle....

do NOT read the contents of hot dogs beyone beef, pork, chicken.

On the advertising note. I read that KFC franchise owners were sueing corporate over their advertisements. ;)
Sales are down so it has to be bad advertising?

Hot dogs! It's what's for lunch..... dinner...... breakfast...... repeat cycle..... break cycle with tuna fish casserole...... return to cycle...... add pork and beans..... evacuate gaseous contents of colon... repeat cycle....

My wife will have to leave the bedroom again tonight....

Rarely, and when I do it is usually a slice of cheese pizza.

I eat smaller, clean meals 5 - 6 times a day. I make sure I eat a 4-8 oz serving of lean protein (boneless skinless chicken breast etc..) , lots of fibrous veggies (I love me some brocolli!) , and a small side of a starch ( a nice baked potato!!) at just about every meal. Eating clean just makes me feel better.

If I eat junk food from McDonalds or Burger KIng - a toilet better be close by...... cuz that junk ain't stayin down too long........

I am not judging those of you who eat that crap, I just can't do it. I like myself too much!!

My wife will have to leave the bedroom again tonight....

Place all flammable material and ignition sources in a safe place. Provide adequate ventilation (a 45 caliber should work) and lock all children in a safe closet, uuummm, for their safety.

You need the new methane recovery device. The Shark fartvac 1000. captures the methane and steam cleans you butt all in one.
Even has a Hippie filter for the nasal comfort of your loved ones.

Do not waste a valuable resource.

Forum List

Back