How often do you eat fast food?

Try not to very often but....

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

Last night, I reheated a hot dog.

I have to admit.. I've been loving the Arby's philly sandwich with their chili sauce these days..

Does Chinese take out count? If so, I'm fucked. I LOVE that shit. I'd put water chestnuts on cereal if I ate breakfast!

Yup. :lol:

never, and no one in in my family is allowed to eat or buy it.

Good policy.

It's shit, but sometimes that shit just hits the spot.

I live a few miles outside new orleans where there is so many places that cook from scratch there is no reason to ever eat fast food. its also really easy to find fresh stuff at whole foods and the farmers markets for cookign on your own

I have to admit.. I've been loving the Arby's philly sandwich with their chili sauce these days..

Does Chinese take out count? If so, I'm fucked. I LOVE that shit. I'd put water chestnuts on cereal if I ate breakfast!

No.

And neither does pizza.

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

How many times can a hot dog be reheated before it officially becomes a little smokie?

never, and no one in in my family is allowed to eat or buy it.

I wish I had that kind of will power.

if you want I can send you a bunch of recipes and stuff. don't you live/work on a farm? no reason not to eat and cook things that are fresh

Please do, I have a Cousin who does not eat processed foods and another one(her Sister) who is a Vegetarian, both are "healthy as a horse"(almost as smart as one:lol:), I was raised on a farm but no, I don't live on one, just the old home place.

And where do you go, and what do you get?

How often do you feed it to your kids?

Not often at all. Mostly if it is the only option available in an airport. I will do MD's filet o fish as a double stack ( order two and strip a filet out) no fry's with a iced tea that i sweeten with splenda.

The kids get it ONLY as a TREAT or something SPECIAL!

yummy!

thats terrible. please learn to cook ;(

Arby's??!!
Eeeewwwww.............
Now the Chinese - :D

And where do you go, and what do you get?

How often do you feed it to your kids?

Not often at all. Mostly if it is the only option available in an airport. I will do MD's filet o fish as a double stack ( order two and strip a filet out) no fry's with a iced tea that i sweeten with splenda.

The kids get it ONLY as a TREAT or something SPECIAL!

why :(

I've been on a Chinese kick here recently, had not touched it in a year or two and have ate it at least 6-7 times in past couple weeks.

yummy!

thats terrible. please learn to cook ;(

He did.
Take hot dog, place in micro wave or in water on stove and turn on device. Soon hot dog will be cooked.

I wish I had that kind of will power.

if you want I can send you a bunch of recipes and stuff. don't you live/work on a farm? no reason not to eat and cook things that are fresh

Please do, I have a Cousin who does not eat processed foods and another one(her Sister) who is a Vegetarian, both are "healthy as a horse"(almost as smart as one:lol:), I was raised on a farm but no, I don't live on one, just the old home place.

Food Network - Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef Recipe Videos : Food Network
AllRecipes.com - the top web site for recipes, food and cooking tips

are the best online places to poke around. if you have a specific type of food you are interested in just tell me I can find you good recipes for it

yummy!

Got the wennie again, Toxicman?????:lol:

I've been on a Chinese kick here recently, had not touched it in a year or two and have ate it at least 6-7 times in past couple weeks.

the damndest thing though.. every time I ASK for chopsticks they leave them out of the bag. Don't ask? 4 pair included. It's a good thing they make excellent crab rangoon and chicken y broccoli + water chestnuts.

the damndest thing though.. every time I ASK for chopsticks they leave them out of the bag. Don't ask? 4 pair included. It's a good thing they make excellent crab rangoon and chicken y broccoli + water chestnuts.

last week my gf made general tsao's chicken and crab rangoon for dinner

:eusa_drool:

How much of an impact does advertising have on fast food sales?
If the commercials stopped how much would their sales drop?

For kids, 100%. They can't drive there or pay for their own food, so the parents have to do it.

Feeding them crap since 1940!

Forum List

Back