How often do you eat fast food?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
And where do you go, and what do you get?

How often do you feed it to your kids?

I had it today, McDonalds.

Usually once, twice a week at most. Though I blame college for eating fast food again after not doing so for almost a year. :lol:

I've heard it said that stuff will kill you... Same as Jack Daniels, pizza, cold beer, staying up for 20 hours a day, and eating too many sammiches.

I usually get the crave and head over to White Castle about once a week.

Try not to very often but....

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

Last night I was in a creative mood so, rather than get take out, I used a meat mallet to flatten 6 thinly sliced pork chops, which I brazed with apple jelly on one side and cracked pepper on the other. On top went asparagus and slices of apple and red bell pepper. I rolled the pork like a pig in a blanket around all of this and used kabob sticks to keep in place while baked. Served with an onion roll, salad and shells and cheese (because I like shells and cheese, dammit).

yummy!

You should quit your office job and become a chef Shogun!

You always have tasty sounding posts about food, very creative! :thup:

never, and no one in in my family is allowed to eat or buy it.

Had it yesterday, Got back from a 12 hour ride from Tampa, FL to Raleigh, NC.

2 double cheeseburgers, small fries and bottle of water. mmmhmm.
Other than that.. maybe once or twice a week? Does subway count as Fast food?

I don't really worry about it, I can shed off a whole Whopper in one hour of hockey.

yummy!

You should quit your office job and become a chef Shogun!

You always have tasty sounding posts about food, very creative! :thup:

:eek: ECHO THINKS PORK SOUNDS TASTY??? :eek:

I have to admit.. I've been loving the Arby's philly sandwich with their chili sauce these days..

Does Chinese take out count? If so, I'm fucked. I LOVE that shit. I'd put water chestnuts on cereal if I ate breakfast!

Had it yesterday, Got back from a 12 hour ride from Tampa, FL to Raleigh, NC.

2 double cheeseburgers, small fries and bottle of water. mmmhmm.
Other than that.. maybe once or twice a week? Does subway count as Fast food?

I don't really worry about it, I can shed off a whole Whopper in one hour of hockey.

Generally I would define fast food as greasy and unhealthy, so no. Otherwise I eat Fast Food almost daily. :lol:

Forum List

Back