How often are you posting on the internet?

The Illusion

Energist
Jul 22, 2009
Hades
Some people are on the computer posting to forums most of the day. Other people only go on at night. Others in the morning. Others throughout the day at work and home. When and how long are you posting on forums on the internet?

I post usually in the morning and then again at night sporadically. During the day I am at work and I have no access to the internet.

Jamie

I run two small brand websites and work online almost exclusively, sometimes in the office and sometimes from home, so I'm basically online all day. I tend to be random with the hours I work at home (sometimes early evening, sometimes late at night.). I post when something's uploading and taking a long time, or if I just need a break from staring at the sites and datasheets. Curse the datasheets.

I run two small brand websites and work online almost exclusively, sometimes in the office and sometimes from home, so I'm basically online all day. I tend to be random with the hours I work at home (sometimes early evening, sometimes late at night.). I post when something's uploading and taking a long time, or if I just need a break from staring at the sites and datasheets. Curse the datasheets.

How is your eyesight? lol :p

Jamie

Jamie

Sucks, but always has. So far, I'm not having a negative effect specifically from the computer work, and it's been years of working online at this point (almost a decade. Now I feel old. Thanks bunches. :p). However, my eye doctor does make disapproving noises over my job.

Jamie

Sucks, but always has. So far, I'm not having a negative effect specifically from the computer work, and it's been years of working online at this point (almost a decade. Now I feel old. Thanks bunches. :p). However, my eye doctor does make disapproving noises over my job.

lol poor poor eye doctor! Well if you enjoy your job then it all pays off.. your not actually working but enjoying life right? I drive 105 miles a day delivering the newspaper to country folks for 1800 a month...the only drawback is that I have to spend about 250 dollars of that a month in gas...but its still pretty good pay considering that I take my kids with me and dont have to pay childcare costs.

Jamie

I love my job, even if I whine about the data sheets. I have flex time so I can take the kidlets to school and pick them up, take the day off and take them somewhere fun, etc. And I basically control the process, so it's very personally rewarding when something goes well. I also have an assistant who is the most wonderful thing ever and when she leaves, as she inevitably will some day, I will cry.

Driving is very relaxing to me. I could see enjoying that, particularly in the country. How old are your kids? I have a 20 year old stepdaughter, a 12 year old, and a 6 year old.

I love my job, even if I whine about the data sheets. I have flex time so I can take the kidlets to school and pick them up, take the day off and take them somewhere fun, etc. And I basically control the process, so it's very personally rewarding when something goes well. I also have an assistant who is the most wonderful thing ever and when she leaves, as she inevitably will some day, I will cry.

Driving is very relaxing to me. I could see enjoying that, particularly in the country. How old are your kids? I have a 20 year old stepdaughter, a 12 year old, and a 6 year old.

I have a 14 week old girl and a 4 year old boy, well, he will be 4 in sept. Raina and Jesse are their names.

Jamie

According to my statistics, it's 20.82 times a day.
Generally after work and on weekends, only occasionally do I post in the mornings on work days.
I have wide open internet access at work, but I never log into USMB while at work. My employer is paying me to work while I am at work, so I work.

Forum List

Back