How Obamacare Is Turning Full Time Jobs Into Part Time Jobs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]

:lol:

You want to use Darden Restaurants as an example of anything other than one of the worst employers, and one of the worst business models, ever? :lol: Let Darden do what they want. Good luck to them, they'll need it.

• Banned
Yeah they will after Obamacare forces them to lay off employees...but don't worry its all part of Obama's plan...

You want to use Darden Restaurants as an example of anything other than one of the worst employers, and one of the worst business models, ever? :lol: Let Darden do what they want. Good luck to them, they'll need it.

I say good on them...keep pushing us towards universal health care.

I don't see them having any effect there. But what will likely happen is that their employees will start leaving. Darden tends to discourage, if not outright prohibit, their employees from having second jobs. When their employees are no longer able to get sufficient hours to survive, they'll look elsewhere. While Darden generally has very low regard for their line employees anyway, they'll start to feel the hurt when their already low quality service drops even lower, which will result in lost business.

I say good on them...keep pushing us towards universal health care.

I thought you lying assholes were for the "little guy".... utter bullshit huh?

Papa John's CEO Says 'Obamacare' Will Up Pizza Price

August 9, 2012
The CEO and founder of Papa John's pizza wants investors to know that when the president's health care law takes effect, the price of pizza is going up with it.According to "Papa" John Schnatter, the cost of providing health insurance for all of his pizza chain's uninsured, full-time employees comes out to about 14 cents on a large pizza. That's less than adding an extra topping and a third the price of an extra pepperoncini. If you want that piping hot pie delivered, the $2 delivery fee will cost you 14 times as much as that health insurance price hike."We're not supportive of Obamacare, like most businesses in our industry," Schnatter said on a conference call with shareholders last week, as reported by*Politico.*"If Obamacare is in fact not repealed, we will find tactics to shallow out any Obamacare costs and core strategies to pass that cost onto consumers in order to protect our shareholders' best interests."
Papa John's John Schnatter Says 'Obamacare' Will Up Pizza Price - ABC News

14 cents.......

Forum List

Back