how obama will be re elected

Pataki, Romney, Pawlenty or Christie would all be strong candidates for the Republicans.

But I am thinkin..Ol Palin is going to be what they put up.

Pataki, Romney, Pawlenty or Christie would all be strong candidates for the Republicans.

I really think the GOP is too smart to run Palin. The voters will select Romney

I think Romney could be a very viable option for the republicans.

Nope. The Obama team will crush him over Mass. Health Care disaster.
The GOP needs a clean fresh face...with Rubio as the number two man.

In my over 50 years, I have never seen the Republicans run a clean fresh face

They are Conservatives for a reason. They will nominate one of the OP candidates, well known and predictable...they always do

At the moment, she beats Romney in GOP primaries. She's got a lot going for her too; FOX has assured her a great deal of face time, she's got a reality show going, and her daughter is doing "Dancing with the Stars". Additionally..she's all but completely captured the Tea Party Movement. She's basically the face for it.

And IMHO opinion..President Obama's in a very good position. If the economy gets "well enough" to add to private payrolls..then he can say his programs are working. If the opposite happens..he can say Republicans are blocking any initiative to encourage hiring.

They are already looking pretty silly. Everything they point to as cuts..don't really cut anything at all. Anything they point to as incentives to build growth..are proven failures. Add in..they have declared that they want Obama to be a one term president. Which means they have no interest in governing..their sole interest is to regain power.

That's not going to sit well 2 years from now.

Pataki isn't a Republican outside of NY State. Ditto Romney for MA. Ditto Pawlenty for MN. Christie already said he wasn't interested.
Could be John Hoeven for all anyone knows.

At the moment, she beats Romney in GOP primaries. She's got a lot going for her too; FOX has assured her a great deal of face time, she's got a reality show going, and her daughter is doing "Dancing with the Stars". Additionally..she's all but completely captured the Tea Party Movement. She's basically the face for it.

And IMHO opinion..President Obama's in a very good position. If the economy gets "well enough" to add to private payrolls..then he can say his programs are working. If the opposite happens..he can say Republicans are blocking any initiative to encourage hiring.

They are already looking pretty silly. Everything they point to as cuts..don't really cut anything at all. Anything they point to as incentives to build growth..are proven failures. Add in..they have declared that they want Obama to be a one term president. Which means they have no interest in governing..their sole interest is to regain power.

While Palin has some positive polling numbers, her negatives are off the charts...even among Republicans. Even mainstream Republicans are getting sick of Sarah Palin speaking for them. She will flame out....quit....then blame the "Liberal Lamestream Media"

While Palin has some positive polling numbers, her negatives are off the charts...even among Republicans. Even mainstream Republicans are getting sick of Sarah Palin speaking for them. She will flame out....quit....then blame the "Liberal Lamestream Media"

Shall we get into your record on predictions for the future? Hmm?

I doubt Republicans will go for Palin. Yes, she has lots of negatives, including a lack of seriousness. And if Obama has taught us anything, we need someone serious in the White House, not the affirmative action candidate.

Republicans are no longer "mainstream". They did well in the last election because they got huge amounts of cash...and people were pissed at the current economic climate.

She's always getting written off..and she's always coming back. I really do think she's got a very good shot at getting the nod for the Republicans.

Shall we get into your record on predictions for the future? Hmm?

I doubt Republicans will go for Palin. Yes, she has lots of negatives, including a lack of seriousness. And if Obama has taught us anything, we need someone serious in the White House, not the affirmative action candidate.

Oh yes...I forgot about all that runaway inflation stuff :lol:

Name your boy........Who do the Republicans have that is capable of defeating Obama?

Don't give me your usual "anyone" nonsense. Lets see some valid candidates. Right now...you don't have one

Last edited:

Don't count on it... being to smart to run Palin that is.

Immie

We can only hope...It would be a million laughs watching Palin on the campaign trail

Immie

We can only hope...It would be a million laughs watching Palin on the campaign trail

No, her place will probably be Secretary of the Interior, or Energy. Why do you need a heads up at to who will oppose your Marionette? Why is it so important to you? Do you need a running start? Are you handicapped? Are you trying to set up another Political Assassination, like what befell Tom Delay????? Kangaroo Court Witch Hunt, Lynching. Call it what you will. Just do your own leg work. Lazy Shit.

DeLay jurors weigh mostly circumstantial evidence - Bloomberg

It's going to be an interesting 2011 prep for 2012.

Does Palin have the backgound to be Pres? No
Does she hunker down and finish? No
Does she have a winning personality? Yes
Does she know how to run a business?
Does she know how to run a large area? Yes

She had more that Obama had going for him and he got elected.

But most conservatives [that I talk to] still don't think she has it to be Pres. VP? sure, that she can do.

the others
Romney; Romney is a moderate and won't get any TEA Backing. None of the moderates will. So I'm thinking it will be an actual fiscal conservative that gets the nod. Like Cristi from NJ or the Tx or AZ govenors.

Immie

No, her place will probably be Secretary of the Interior, or Energy. Why do you need a heads up at to who will oppose your Marionette? Why is it so important to you? Do you need a running start? Are you handicapped? Are you trying to set up another Political Assassination, like what befell Tom Delay????? Kangaroo Court Witch Hunt, Lynching. Call it what you will. Just do your own leg work. Lazy Shit.

DeLay jurors weigh mostly circumstantial evidence - Bloomberg

In case you haven't noticed, this is a political message board

We discuss topics related to politics and the quality of potential GOP contenders is a valid topic of discussion

If the Obama and his merry band of fuckups perform over the next 2yrs like they have the last 2, then Palin likely could defeat him, and that scares the fuck out of me.

I tend to agree.

On the other hand. If the economy takes off and jobs start appearing OL'BO and his merry band of fuckups could very well be re-elected.

As for who the GOP will field?? Who knows. I sure don't

I like Mitch Daniels and Christie. Christie has already said he ain't running and I don't think Daniels wants it either.

Hell. Ol'BO may decide he doesn't want a second term. I sure wouldn't blame him. Boyl Now wouldn't that be a wild west shoot em up?? Who would the Dems run? Who would the Reps run?? Lordy have merci. Jeeze.

I can't figure out why anyone would want that job. Jeeze.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back