How Obama Sold the Iran Delusion.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
What started as a delusion stoked by the Obama administration has now become a strategic point of departure. The two key measures for dealing with Iranian aggression – robust sanctions and military action – have virtually disappeared at a time when the war in Syria is intensifying and fears of a new Hezbollah assault on Israel are increasing. For that reason, the question of why so many American influencers bought into the Iran delusion will be superseded by a much more urgent one: how to stop the Iranian advance during the next American presidency.

How Obama Sold the Iran Delusion

I think the IAEA should have access to Israel. Lets see we give now 3.8 billion a year to Israel, thanks to Pres.
Obama, and Israel has a problem with possible aid to Lebanon to protect itself from Israel. So whats it to Israel is Iran wants to send someone to S. America?

Also the AMIA bombing was never proven to of been done by Iran.

• Banned
I think the IAEA should have access to Israel. Lets see we give now 3.8 billion a year to Israel, thanks to Pres.
Obama, and Israel has a problem with possible aid to Lebanon to protect itself from Israel. So whats it to Israel is Iran wants to send someone to S. America?

Hello.:bs1:

This is about the US and Iran.

No its about how wrong the iran nuclear deal was, what is it about the P5+1 your don't understand. Also did you read the article you posted from a Zionist jew site?

EVERYTHING is about JOOOOOOS in the minds of islamo Nazi dogs

• Banned

Do you think if I started a thread about cakes, he she or it would turn it into Joooos?

Do you think if I started a thread about cakes, he she or it would turn it into Joooos?

It might. There could be---theoretically---some issue about
cakes that could trigger ""JOOOOO"" in its mind

I fail to see the delusion in this. Iran appears to be acting within the accepted norms of international relations. :dunno:

the Obama administration’s masterful success in persuading so many American influencers to buy into a delusion about Iran – that it is a state we can do business with because it is pursuing its reasonable national interests within a framework of internationally agreed principles, embracing a previously hidden sense of civic responsibility towards ordinary Iranians alongside its newly-boosted political and military influence.

For those interested in just what sort of threat is IRAN----do not
talk to me----afterall----I IS A JOOOO. Talk to people who have faced HEZBOLLAH------right now a really good source is
YEMENI SUNNI MUSLIMS now living in the USA. Learn some
very basic facts. One fact I learned UP CLOSE from Iranian muslims-----here in the USA is IRANIANS DO NOT WASTE
MONEY!!!!!! they do not spend without GAIN. #2 Iran spent and continues to spend a fortune training and arming SHIITE muslims around the world (mostly minorities in muslim lands----Iran being the CENTER OF SHIITISM)
# 3 --Achmadinejad was----at his height---the MOUTH PIECE FOR THE SHIITE MUSLIMS and its AGENDA ---He
announced before the WORLD ----in the UN-----"ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR ALL MANKIND" (Hezbollah means
'army of god')

Keep the above in mind whenever the word IRAN or HEZBOLLAH comes up. Keep it in mind whenever there
are threats to the USA in INTERNATIONAL waters in
the Red Sea or the Persian Gulf and keep it in mind whenever
YEMEN----(land of multiple highly strategic sea ports) is mentioned ----right now that land is very important----a STEPPPING STONE FOR IRAN TO MECCA (and control of
the entire UMMAH) and a land of highly strategic SEA PORTS

I fail to see the delusion in this. Iran appears to be acting within the accepted norms of international relations. :dunno:

the Obama administration’s masterful success in persuading so many American influencers to buy into a delusion about Iran – that it is a state we can do business with because it is pursuing its reasonable national interests within a framework of internationally agreed principles, embracing a previously hidden sense of civic responsibility towards ordinary Iranians alongside its newly-boosted political and military influence.

about as reasonable as were the national ambitions of
JAPAN and GERMANY in 1939 and the present NATIONAL
AMBITIONS OF POOOOTIN and RUSSIA

Appears to be. Ever heard of chameleons?

My all time fave chameleon act came out of the face shit holes of the MULLAHs OF IRAN. They stated that NUCLEAR WEAPONS ARE ANTI ISLAM and innocent SHIITE IRAN, therefore ---would NEVAH THINK TO USE THE BARBARIC
THINGS (sic) such a pile of BS tops the list of hypocrisy

ITS DA JOOOS!

What a pathetic creature you are.

ITS DA JOOOS!

well-----I have to admit----I am a bit sensitive to DA JOOOOS
too. Ie----I bristle when the "ITS DA JOOOOS" frog chorus clicks in. (for frog chorus check ARISTOPHANES)
Lately an IMAM in Queens NY was shot by an Hispanic from Brooklyn ---within an hour of the crime the chorus of the FROGS was "where is the mayor----if a JOOOO had been
killed the mayor would have been here an hour ago" ---it was a chorus of bangla deshis

ITS DA JOOOS!

No its more like what pathetic zionuts believe from a Zionist rag.

So then it is you who is delusional. I suspected as much.

ITS DA JOOOS!

could you be a bit more specific?------consult your catechism
whore

ITS DA JOOOS!

Did you know this website is owned and operated by Jews?
Every post you make a Jew gets a little richer.

So then it is you who is delusional. I suspected as much.

can you be more specific regarding your concept of MINDFUL'S "delusion"?? In American English----
Chamelion refers to ----simply, people who lie or are
hypocritical. Do you believe that IRAN which incessantly boasts about it DEADLY MILITARY POWER-----but also
INCESSANTLY insists that its aim is ENTIRELY peaceful---
whilst planting Hezbollah in dozens of Shiite enclaves thurout the Middle east is NOT HYPOCRITICAL? The same utterly
PEACEFUL Iranians entertain themselves and their
children by chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA"

Forum List

Back