How Obama is Blowing the Terror War...

One more reason to bring a halt to "The Terror War". OOH sounds ominous.

Terrorists cower at the mention of Barack Obama's name

One more reason to bring a halt to "The Terror War". OOH sounds ominous.

:doubt: YEAH!!!! That would be great, but the chances of such good news in that area, is like putting an Ice Cream cone in a microwave and still keeping its shape. I don't see it ever happening, at least not any time soon, that's for sure.

Terrorists cower at the mention of Barack Obama's name

:doubt: That may be true, but in revenge, they are waiting to pounce on us, like a cat on a rat.So!!! with fear comes anger and then all hell breaks lose, on both sides, of the battle field.:(

President Obama has conducted more drone attacks on terrorists than Bush did in 7 years. Terrorists are afraid to stick their necks out without a Predator sticking a missile up their asses

President Obama has conducted more drone attacks on terrorists than Bush did in 7 years. Terrorists are afraid to stick their necks out without a Predator sticking a missile up their asses

Yeah and so are the civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan who's friends and families have been systematically murdered by those drone attacks, it's so refreshing to note that some left wing lunatics are just as big of bloodthirsty, warmongers and some right wing lunatics.

So much for the "anti-war" left, I guess anti-war only applies when it's the other party in charge, huh?

Yeah and so are the civilians in Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan who's friends and families have been systematically murdered by those drone attacks, it's so refreshing to note that some left wing lunatics are just as big of bloodthirsty, warmongers and some right wing lunatics.

So much for the "anti-war" left, I guess anti-war only applies when it's the other party in charge, huh?

I'm with Goldwater....nuke the fuckers!

a22nuke11a.jpg

Last edited:

I'm with Goldwater....nuke the fuckers!
:cuckoo:

Did they let the inmates out of the asylum today for a field trip to the Internet or something?

Forum List

Back