How Obama Got Elected

Why don't you tell me why Bush stated that "Clinton seems to have a fixation concerning Bin Laden" prior to 9-11? Why don't you tell me why Bush stated six months after the attack, "Bin Laden is not a concern of mine". And why don't you tell me why it is now over seven years since 9-11, and Bin Laden is still alive and free. Perhaps had we regarded this as a police case from the start and sent some special people out to bring Bin Laden in, we would have saved over 4000 American lives, and over half a million Iraqi lives. Perhaps we would not be experiancing the economic debacle that is upon us, either.

Actions have consequences, and the actions of the Bush administrations have severly damaged this nation and, indeed, the whole world.

What does George Bush's thoughts about Clinton and Bin Laden have to do with the current statement of "AQ has no army, no navy, and no air force. They can't do any real damage to a country of 300 million people "? No matter what Bush, Clinton or my friend the Tooth Fairy think of Al Qaeda changes the fact that they are certainly capable of doing severe and crippling damage to this nation of 300 million.

Forum List

Back