How Obama Got Elected

How Obama Got Elected

There weren't enough idiots in the country that bought the idea of this...

winking.jpg

...being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.
Yeah and too many morons who had the power to vote thought Palin really was Tina Fey and visa versa.

One of my favorites was when a blogger started the whole firestorm over "Palin thought Africa was a country".

It was complete and utter bullshit but the left lapped it up.

I also loved the press mocking Palin for only having a degree in Journalism. Priceless. Freaking priceless.

:lol:

How did Obama get elected?

Quite simply the RNC and the inside the beltway traitors of conservatism decided to run John "Mr. Hands across the Aisle and vote for me because I fucked over Bush every chance I could get" McCain.

Plain and simple.

Ooooooooooh the Maverick who campaigned mainly to secure his daughter a job in the media.

1. The economy was imploding, and pointing the finger at the GOP wasn't a terrible stretch
2. There appeared to be a hunger for an intellectual in the White House
3. Two miserable, horrific wars
4. Cult of Personality
5. A very, very willing national press
6. Color of his skin

I think that about does it.

On these I agree:
1. The economy was imploding, and pointing the finger at the GOP wasn't a terrible stretch
4. Cult of Personality
Palin helped however. Perhaps there was sexism, but her bumbles turned into a drag on McCain.

the funniest thing is the 10 worst educated states are:
From #1 to #10
ax, ms, nm, nv, ca, la, ak, al, hi, tn, ga

now can someone tell me which ones are controlled the by gop?
(now honestly im surprised to see ca on this list, but it is what it is)

best educated states:
Vt, ct, ma, nj, me, mn, va, wi, mt, ny

now which states are gop controlled and which ones are dem controlled?

Best Educated Index statistics - States Compared - StateMaster

ax?

That's one of the 7 missing states that Obama visited.

4. Cult of Personality
5. A very, very willing national press
6. Color of his skin

I think that about does it.

On these I agree:
4. Cult of Personality
Palin helped however. Perhaps there was sexism, but her bumbles turned into a drag on McCain.

It was a strategy I believe was designed by the McCain camp. They picked a completely unknown individual to run with him once they got the numbers that he couldn't win at all and they needed a "fall guy".

Now on the bright side for Sarah, she is now a multi millionaire, but the inside the McCain camp and especially Megan of all people just being so horrifically against the woman Palin would be rejected by both sides.

They thrust her onto the national stage, gave her handlers that made sure she came off as a bumbling idiot because they bouind and determined to blame McCain's loss of the Presidency on her rather than the rest of conservatives just sitting home and going I'm not voting for that old bastard.

No way on the planet Palin was ready for prime time. She admits it herself.

1. The Iraq war dragged on too long. People got tired of seeing bodybags coming home.

2. The economy turned to shit.

3. Bush got a bad rap for Katrina.

4. McCain ran a God awful campaign.

5. Obama was black and Hillary was female. Either one woulda won.
....But....as could have been predicted.....it was another fucked-up Bush-economy that sealed-the-deal.​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

1. The Iraq war dragged on too long. People got tired of seeing bodybags coming home.

2. The economy turned to shit.

3. Bush got a bad rap for Katrina.

4. McCain ran a God awful campaign.

5. Obama was black and Hillary was female. Either one woulda won.
....But....as could have been predicted.....it was another fucked-up Bush-economy that sealed-the-deal.​

January 13, 2008

"The recession-deniers were muzzled by a horrendous last two weeks of December, and the gloom-and-doomers are now out in force. Their key arguments:

* Plummeting housing will now drag down the rest of the economy.

*The "bad debt" problem is not just "sub-prime" folks who should never have have taken out mortgages in the first place. It includes credit card debt, "high quality" mortgages, car loans, and other leverage that have recently become a consumer way of life.

*Pressure on consumers is leading to a reduction in consumer spending (70% of economy), which, in turn, will lead to a reduction in spending by companies that sell stuff to consumers.

*The question now is not "will there be a recession?" but "how bad will it get?"

*The most optimistic forecasts in a NYT gloom-and-doom round-up are for three crappy quarters, regardless of what the Fed does. Less optimistic forecasts suggest that we are, well, screwed.

After blowing the last downturn, we've been worried this one since last summer (see below). We also suspect that, given the importance of housing to the economy and debt to consumer spending, the recession will be deeper and more prolonged than people think."

Mr. Shaman you exemplify the Obama voter.

How did Barack get elected? The answer lies in each and every one of your posts.

How Obama Got Elected

There weren't enough idiots in the country that bought the idea of this...

winking.jpg

...being a heartbeat away from the Presidency.
Well....we're not gonna have to worry-about THAT THREAT, again!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhh7mch5zo]HBO Films: Game Change Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif

Odd. I thought he got elected by persuading more people to vote for him than his opponent.

So they question a couple of hundred people and make a video showing the worst answers, then they stick some name on each and put "Obama Voter" under it.

They probably started with people who said that they don't follow politics.

Notice they don't get any of them to say "I voted for Obama".

Anyone that believes this kind of political propaganda is a fool.

Forum List

Back