How Obama and future US presidents can use better policy towards Islam

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Here is my idea on how US/Islam relations can improve. Yes, it's the Holy Qaran. Wrapped in greasy, porktastic bacon. Screw you Muslims.

Attachments

• $quaran wrap in bacon.jpg
    $quaran wrap in bacon.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 130
Damn. Should've waited until AFTER I wrapped it to cook the bacon.

The Jews aren't exploding themselves in crowds of innocent women and children. Jews aren't storming embassies to murder a dozen people because some idiot 3,000 miles away burned a book.

Thus, we need to find a way to fix the world's Islam problem. I say wrap Quarans in bacon and distribute them. When the towel-heads taste how delicious bacon is, they'll realize their religion is freakin' moronic.

Why the Bacon?

They can't eat it....they are not afraid of it

The Jews aren't exploding themselves in crowds of innocent women and children. Jews aren't storming embassies to murder a dozen people because some idiot 3,000 miles away burned a book.

Thus, we need to find a way to fix the world's Islam problem. I say wrap Quarans in bacon and distribute them. When the towel-heads taste how delicious bacon is, they'll realize their religion is freakin' moronic.

I don't disagree with you I am just pointing out the similarities in the beliefs.

Israelis are hiding behind American tanks.

Why the Bacon?

Just to make them touch it and get it on their hands. And to piss them off in general. I think I'm gonna slowly drift my opinions into provoking stupid Muslims.

Ok. Fine, then I'm working on an avatar of a Mohammed cartoon, in hell, holding a sword to cut infidels throats. I'll provoke a damn Muslim somehow or another.

DURKA DURKA DURKA MOHAMMED JIHAD!!!!

Look who joined us on the forum fellas, it's the prophet Mohammed!!!!!

Attachments

• $133681.jpg
    $133681.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 88
Why the Bacon?

Islam considers the swine species and any product made from swine to be unclean and untouchable.
Someone actually suggested telling Al Qaida and other Islamist terror groups that American and NATO forces were dipping their bullets in pig's blood.
That......is a brilliant idea.
They use our freedoms against us. We use their religious beliefs against them.

Why the Bacon?

Islam considers the swine species and any product made from swine to be unclean and untouchable.
Someone actually suggested telling Al Qaida and other Islamist terror groups that American and NATO forces were dipping their bullets in pig's blood.
That......is a brilliant idea.
They use our freedoms against us. We use their religious beliefs against them.

I'm no expert, but I thought that was the case, that even touching bacon would be disgusting to them. Thier holy book wrapped in it? Infuriating.

Forum List

Back