How nutty are they going to get?

Actually I've joked about moving there for years. I don't think this could even convince my husband that's what we need to do. He wants to find a tropical island in the Pacific and we just fall off the face of the earth.

Just make sure it's got a mountain in the middle of it - global warming ya know :lol:

Just in case you right-wing fruitcakes have been right all along...

I'm burying emergency back up Bibles in my back yard, and replacing the George Washington poster in my study with Che Guvara, just to throw the thought-police off my scent.

Hedging one's bets and all that, eh?

I'm burying emergency back up Bibles in my back yard, and replacing the George Washington poster in my study with Che Guvara, just to throw the thought-police off my scent.

smart move---We don't know crap about this guy---but he IS black so at least we're off that hook.

Not Che, well not unless you're seventeen and want to be a revolutionary when you grow up :lol:

well could be, we will see. the stock market went way down today. Some speculate that it's the peoples with money busy hiding that money before the brockguy gets his hands on it and redistributes it.

What's with this "brock guy" crap?

Whose to say what goes through someone's mind when they expect to be taxed to the hilt for their success. See? Nobody has a right anymore to be wealthy. It's just downright unpatriotic. now me? I'm not wealthy so I'm not worried.

Oh yeah, there won't be a wealthy person left by Fed 2009.

My home's worth has been cut in half, so I pay only half the taxes.

You really are an ignoranmous about real estates taxes, aren't you?

If everyone's real estate values go down in your town, but the town continues to spend at the same rate, your RE taxes and theirs won't change an iota.

I don't think there are going to be enough rich people left in the US to support all the needy folks. We will see.

We'll survive. The wealthiest people in the USA basically make their wealth off the government anyway.

They're not about to cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Forum List

Back