How nutty are they going to get?

Unless Obama makes a MAJOR reach across the table, the divide between the sides will get a lot worse. I see the same thing being said on my end. Homeschooling parents looking at taking their kids into hiding out of the coming changes in schooling laws. Others are arming themselves. Several have decided to close their businesses by the end of the year and lay off all of their employees.

Why have people decided to close their businesses? Are you saying its because Obama was elected yesterday?

The radicals on the left and right who buy into the outrageous conspiracy shit belong in a padded room anyway.

Why have people decided to close their businesses? Are you saying its because Obama was elected yesterday?

taxes, it's not worth running a business with the undue tax burden. Sell now, move to south america. be happy.

taxes, it's not worth running a business with the undue tax burden. Sell now, move to south america. be happy.

Really? The Clinton era developed more millionaires and billionaires then any other. Business was boomnig during the higher taxes imposed during his administration, also the budget was balanced. The borrow and spend policy of bush have enlarged the defecit to astrononmical levels.

Really? The Clinton era developed more millionaires and billionaires then any other. Business was boomnig during the higher taxes imposed during his administration, also the budget was balanced. The borrow and spend policy of bush have enlarged the defecit to astrononmical levels.

well, we'll see won't we?

should have nominated a clinton, then.
just sayin'

Noway, sounds like bullshit to me. I know many self employed folks and was once self employed myself . When you put your blood, sweat, and tears starting and running your own deal you do not just close the doors the next day after your candidate loses. Especially if their net is over $250k(which I assume it is because thats the only way Obama's tax plan will affect them) and if its over $250k then they are doing better than most small businesses in America so you would have to be an idiot to close shop. The whole concept is fucking stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Noway, sounds like bullshit to me. I know many self employed folks and was once self employed myself . When you put your blood, sweat, and tears starting and running your own deal you do not just close the doors the next day after your candidate loses. Especially if their net is over $250k(which I assume it is because thats the only way Obama's tax plan will affect them) and if its over $250k then they are doing better than most small businesses in America so you would have to be an idiot to close shop. The whole concept is fucking stupid.

well could be, we will see. the stock market went way down today. Some speculate that it's the peoples with money busy hiding that money before the brockguy gets his hands on it and redistributes it. Whose to say what goes through someone's mind when they expect to be taxed to the hilt for their success. See? Nobody has a right anymore to be wealthy. It's just downright unpatriotic. now me? I'm not wealthy so I'm not worried. My home's worth has been cut in half, so I pay only half the taxes. I don't think there are going to be enough rich people left in the US to support all the needy folks. We will see.

well could be, we will see. the stock market went way down today. Some speculate that it's the peoples with money busy hiding that money before the brockguy gets his hands on it and redistributes it. Whose to say what goes through someone's mind when they expect to be taxed to the hilt for their success. See? Nobody has a right anymore to be wealthy. It's just downright unpatriotic. now me? I'm not wealthy so I'm not worried. My home's worth has been cut in half, so I pay only half the taxes. I don't think there are going to be enough rich people left in the US to support all the needy folks. We will see.

The stock market is going to continue to go down and thats been predicted for weeks and it has nothing to do with Obama it has to do with value. Obama has his hands full and I really dont understand why a Harvard Law grad would want to deal with all of this bullshit, he is definitely a better man than me.

You might consider Connecticut. We may be liberal, but we elected Joe Lieberman, have the second largest military industry, and besides we're the wealthiest state in the nation.

We like to make lots of money and then tax ourselves to death....

It's a liberal thing....

Nah... I'm sick of the liberal thing. I spent most of my first 30 yrs in Southern California and my last 7+ here. I'm sick of it. They have taxed all the good jobs out of Oregon just like they did in California. If we move from Oregon it will be to a battle ground state (maybe Ohio) or a full red (Idaho). I think DH is leaning toward Idaho.

who is the party of big spenders again?

1204726434868kh0.gif

who is the party of big spenders again?
did you miss the fact that Reagan and Bush 41 had dems in control of congress and Clinton had Reps?
and that most of the reduction came froim the myth of "the peace dividend"

did you miss the fact that Reagan and Bush 41 had dems in control of congress and Clinton had Reps?
and that most of the reduction came froim the myth of "the peace dividend"

Did you miss that the president who sent the spending off the chart GWB had his own party the republicans in charge?:clap2:

Forum List

Back