How my fellow brothers and sisters were treated at the Glenn Beck rally

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
You may find it very distrubing. If you have a heart problem or High Blood Pressure I suggest that you not watch video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7kaB1kDpDc&feature=sub]YouTube - Shock: How Minorities Were Treated at Glenn Beck "Restoring Honor" Rally![/ame]

First let me say that it was shameful what Beck's people put them through.But to be fair this footage could have been from any event.I am waiting to see this footage on some credible news stations like MSNBC...
Only then can we be really sure.

First let me say that it was shameful what Beck's people put them through.But to be fair this footage could have been from any event.I am waiting to see this footage on some credible news stations like MSNBC...

Then if you're waiting on MSNBC don't hold your breath

Personally, I will await instructions from Media Matters before I even dare watch this video.

Personally, I will await instructions from Media Matters before I even dare watch this video.

Even I wouldn't go there, media matters?:lol:

Last edited:
brothers and sisters? i never get how people say that....they aint nothing to you...admit it...

ps...i hear its dry down your way....i hope yall get some rain soon

I will wait on the HuffingtonPost for my talking points to respond to this.

brothers and sisters? i never get how people say that....they aint nothing to you...admit it...

ps...i hear its dry down your way....i hope yall get some rain soon

If they believe as I do then they are my Brothers and sisters.

now i am confused...are you black or not?

Does it matter? We are all brothers and sisters regardless of our race. ;) (im pretty confident that was what the intention of the response was)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back