How muslims are treated in Texas (watch)

i am not bashing you. dont take it that way. i just want to know your opinions.

My opinion about what?

I am a staunch supporter of freedom of religion. I have trashed every Islamophobe on this board.

By the same token, I think anyone who emigrates to the US must accept that US laws prevail and have to be adhered to.

I dun think I'm your enemy, moonlite. Kindly lay off my country, unless you have something positive to contribute....we are always open to new ideas about how to solve our problems.

I must admit some of my posts where a little harsh but i did that because some people here post trash about muslim women and Islam in general and i got angry.

the videos i have posted so far have nothing against america. dont worry i wont post another "annoying" video. in the video you see americans defending muslims. thats a good thing. thats what i wanted people to see.

you have a great country, i know that for sure. many male and female saudis have been granted scholarships to study in america.

I must admit some of my posts where a little harsh but i did that because some people here post trash about muslim women and Islam in general and i got angry.

the videos i have posted so far have nothing against america. dont worry i wont post another "annoying" video. in the video you see americans defending muslims. thats a good thing. thats what i wanted people to see.

you have a great country, i know that for sure. many male and female saudis have been granted scholarships to study in america.

I'm sure it is upsetting to read some of what is posted here, and I'm sorry I nagged you.

BTW, your English is wonderful.

i must admit some of my posts where a little harsh but i did that because some people here post trash about muslim women and islam in general and i got angry.

The videos i have posted so far have nothing against america. Dont worry i wont post another "annoying" video. In the video you see americans defending muslims. Thats a good thing. Thats what i wanted people to see.

You have a great country, i know that for sure. Many male and female saudis have been granted scholarships to study in america.

:)

السلام عليك و رحمة الله و بركاته

هل أنت من العربية السعودية يا أختي؟

Everyone knows America only has the nice Muslims

i keep telling you that it´s a smaller step then expected from this

whites_only.gif

to that

pr31557,1279825520,Naziterror--Deutsche-kauft-nicht-bei-Juden--Tietz-Berlin.jpg

The signs says: Germans! Defend yourselves! Don´t buy in jew shops!

It is a great country, so tell the muslims to stop attacking us and we won't invade their country. Just because we do not believe in their false god does not give them the right to kill us, period.

It is a great country, so tell the muslims to stop attacking us and we won't invade their country. Just because we do not believe in their false god does not give them the right to kill us, period.
This thread is about American Muslims here in their own country.

And has nothing to do with any other country or people. :cool:

You got it wrong. America had a presence in Muslim countries prior to these recent attacks.

Iran and Iraq are both examples of American meddling with internal politics.

While I completely despise terrorism, this notion of "They hate us for our Freedoms" is absurd.

Forum List

Back