How Mullahs make big rallies in the ME

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
For those who are interested it is worth the trip to twitter to see the video of how they gathered a crowd for the Ayatollah in Iran.

Mike on Twitter
Here are the busses Khamenei used to bring loyalists to his Nuremberg rally yesterday. This is how he created spectacles of popular grief and national unity around Soleimani’s funeral. This should be obvious to you & the US media.

Khamenei was thoughtful enough to provide transportation to the large number of people wanting to attend the memorial.

I don't see anything wrong with that. ... :cool:
I should have saved the picture of teenagers force to carry signs of admiration for those murderous bastards for I could share their story here.

Twitter.com you'll have to search for it as I am not going back through hundreds of tweets since three days ago for it for you.
Translation: I was just making up stupid BS that I can't backup. .... :cuckoo:
No, I said I should have saved it. If I come across it again I will most definitely snip it and put it here for you.

Iranian protesters make fun of Martha Radditz a ABC and show a video of mullah trying to force his ignorance on a true feminist in Iran.

on Twitter

Marth Radditz made joke of.PNG

The reporter was correct in showing respect by wearing the hijab while visiting Iran. ... :cool:
Did you take the time to watch the video where five Iranian men came to the recuse of the woman being harassed by the mullah for not having a hijab on?

I will say Iran does do a little better concerning the hijab thing. Iran women get to where colored trash bags vs the poor Saudi women who must where black trash bags over themselves. Still no excuse for the oppressive mullahs and Iran's oppressive and terror spreading regime.

IRAN WOMAN V SAUDI WOMAN.PNG

I will say Iran does do a little better concerning the hijab thing. Iran women get to where colored trash bags vs the poor Saudi women who must where black trash bags over themselves.
A muslim woman should be ashamed if her hair is uncovered. ... :cool:

With all respect....because I like some of your opinions....

That is sick.

Forum List

Back