How MUCH???

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Sales resistance do you have on a scale of 1 to 10
1 being none
10 being tons!!

And what is/are your weaknesses

Im somewhere in the 5 range, my weaknesses would be clothes, books, music, boots.. Some beauty gadgets :(

Bonnie said:
Sales resistance do you have on a scale of 1 to 10
1 being none
10 being tons!!

And what is/are your weaknesses

Im somewhere in the 5 range, my weaknesses would be clothes, books, music, boots.. Some beauty gadgets :(

My name is Shattered, and I'm a clothes junkie, and a jewelry junkie, and a shoe junkie, and a purse junkie, and a kitchen gadget junkie, and a cookbook junkie, and a Swarovski Crystal junkie, and a Victorian Christmas ornament junkie, and ...and...and...

Get the point? :eek:

Shattered said:
My name is Shattered, and I'm a clothes junkie, and a jewelry junkie, and a shoe junkie, and a purse junkie, and a kitchen gadget junkie, and a cookbook junkie, and a Swarovski Crystal junkie, and a Victorian Christmas ornament junkie, and ...and...and...

Get the point? :eek:

i LOVE Swarovski crystals....i make jewelry and other things with the swarovski beads. if you want, i can make you something.

now that i am losing weight, i am becoming more into cute clothes and shoes. i never was before. i guess i feel like i want to change my clothing style with the change in body style. By august, if I keep on track, i will have lost about 40 lbs, and be back in my pre-prego size 10-12.

I have total resistance. I hate shopping. My choice: Jeans and comfortable t or sweater. I used to wear Nikes, have switched to New Balance, probably the most expensive part of my ensemble.

im a hardware junkie! i cant pass a hardware store without buy (well trying to buy something anyway, Jessie keeps a short leash on me around those) something.

Hair, nails, books, music and coffee realted products. There is no price too high for straight hair! Other than that, I'm a total slob, nothing matches, not even my furniture. :cry:

I am not a "shopper", not gonna be a "shopper" and you can't make me!

I HATE, detest, loathe, and abhor shopping.

CSM said:
I am not a "shopper", not gonna be a "shopper" and you can't make me!

I HATE, detest, loathe, and abhor shopping.

Obviously you're not doing it right, then.

The only reason I go to the store for groceries and clothes is because PETA scares all the critters away in the woods around here and the neighbors look at me funny when their pets disappear.

Said1 said:
Hair, nails, books, music and coffee realted products. There is no price too high for straight hair! Other than that, I'm a total slob, nothing matches, not even my furniture. :cry:
get some afro-sheen for that hair, woman !!!!!!!!!!!

remie said:
I am a 10 except when it comes to labradors, shotguns, and fly rods. At which point I become a -10
hell i talk about that stuff to Jess and her eyes glaze over and she gets this confused look on her face. kind of like "what language was that?"

I am not a shopper...I am a hunter. I get what I need, when I need it, regardless of the cost...it takes more eneregy to try and save a dollar or two than it's worth.

Most successful "hunting" trip of late.....travelled to LA for some meetings but packed no clothes (except what I had on.)...went to Tommy Bahama and bought 3 pairs of pants, 3 shirts, 2 socks and a belt in less than 15 minutes! (you don't want to know the tab!) (undies at some place that sold CK boxers...bought a 3 pack)

Johnney said:
hell i talk about that stuff to Jess and her eyes glaze over and she gets this confused look on her face. kind of like "what language was that?"

LOL...I am lucky in that respect, my sweetie has the same bad habits!!!! :banana:

Said1 said:
Reading this, I tho't I'd already posted!! 'Cept I have to go lookin' for curls.

Forum List

Back