How much would you pay for a Chinese Hummer?

will never buy any vehicle made in china, or by a chinese company

Not much, unless I was given one or the Military version and considering GM's recent move's as well as their product line it's likely that this line won't be the last that have "made in china" on it.

A quick question comes to mind... If China uses a lead-based paint on them, will they all be recalled?

Chinese aircraft manufacturers played an important role in the production of the Boeing 787 "Dreamliner". The first "Dreamliner" aircraft's rudders, fuselage fairing and leading edge of the vertical tail, were all made in China. At the end of last year, the Harbin Aircraft Industrial (Group) Company, the HaFei Group, was officially recognized as the world's sole supplier for Boeing 787 fuselage fairing; and it will take the responsibility of supplying these products from 2007 to 2021. On February 2nd of this year, HaFei's first Boeing 787 fuselage fairing was delivered to the Boeing Company.

Boeing has also signed a production contract for Boeing 787 composite material rudders, 737 aircraft front boarding gates, and automatic emergency exits on aircraft wings, with the Chengdu Aircraft Industrial (Group) Co.LTD.(CAC), of China's Aviation Industry Corporation I (AVIC I). At the end of last month, the world's first Boeing 787 aircraft rudder was completed by the CAC and was delivered to the American Boeing company. This rudder is now the largest civilian aircraft composite material part produced by China. It is 10.7 meters long and 3 meters wide. In addition to China, many other countries including Japan and Canada are involved in the manufacture of the Boeing 787.
People's Daily Online - Rudder of Boeing 787 made in China

They are making the rudder, of the new 787 and the delays on this aircraft due to poor quality workmanship are causing Boeing considerable headaches. In fact this aircrafts problems if they do not fix them may mark the end of Boeing commercial aricraft division. Rather than post a lot of dull facts here on the issues with aircraft from suppliers from Japan, Italy, and China, I will let you look them up. So you want to buy a Hummer that will be made there too? Maybe it's about time we stop selling ourselves to everyone else and perhaps heaven forbid actually building something here once again.

Iconic Hummer brand sold to Chinese manufacturer
AP

By TOM KRISHER, AP Auto Writer Tom Krisher, Ap Auto Writer – 12 mins ago

DETROIT – Hummer, the off-road vehicle that once epitomized America's love for hulking trucks, is now in the hands of a Chinese heavy equipment maker.

Iconic Hummer brand sold to Chinese manufacturer - Yahoo! News

Thanks to Obamanomics and the UAW

I Thought you were going to Link to a Good Asian "Massage" Parlor...

:)

peace...

How much would you pay for a Chinese Hummer?

Does it include a Happy Ending??

How much would I pay for a Chinese Hummer?

50 bucks.......but only if she's REALLY good looking and can suck a golf ball through a yard of surgical tubing.

Chinese Hummer?
10,000 Chinese to assemble 5,000 parts.

Last edited by a moderator: