How Much Worse Will San Francisco Get?

I'll consider Kentucky if Virginia turns into California, which is where the Democrat State House seems to be pointing it.

It does doesn't it. Too bad.

We do have that libtard cheater liar Beshear as Gov though. No telling what that asshole is going to pull.

Yeah, I'd need to do a little research and demographics, but my dollar would do okay in Kentucky.

Some of the finest people I have ever met here. Yup, dollar goes a long way for sure. I can't believe what some things cost in other states. Been there done that but keep hearing it too

Leftism only destroys, never builds. Always.

“The worst Burger King in the world” has closed its door on Market Street in San Francisco. A mere 5 minute walk to City Hall, this restaurant is emblematic of the urban decay that an endless string of Leftist governments have allowed to occur in what used to be one of the most beautiful cities in America:

“It was the worst Burger King in the world,” Little says. “It’s the population here. If you go into the Starbucks across the street, they’ll tell you the same thing. They’ve been trying to get it together but I heard there was a time recently when all the employees just got up and left.”

Yelp reviews
echo Little's sentiment. "As soon as you walk in, you are assaulted by the sights and sounds of everything that is wrong with the Civic Center area," wrote Philip L. of San Francisco in June 2019. "Homeless people wander in to buy a cup of coffee and sit all day. Bewildered tourists wander in now and then. They get scared and leave the store or brave ones stay and eat."

"Officially the worst place I've ever been to in my life," shared Chris W. of California City. "It smells like someone pissed all over the floor."

'It's the worst Burger King in the world': Fast-food chain on Market Street closes for good

How can it get worse?
You moving there to lower the IQ?

Progs have maxed out the wealth of the city and themselves. And can not understand why there are still poor people, homeless people and addicts. So it has to be the deplorables that caused it.
When are conservatives gonna max out the wealth of Kentucky or Louisiana??

I travel to SF regularly but more during NBA season.
My family loved SF. I’m not sure where all these negative are coming from but SF is beautiful. Yes there’s problems like any other big cities.
We regularly walked around SF. So far I have not seen or even stepped on anything bad.

Forum List

Back