How much will our national debt be at...

History shows us that like the debt increases exponentially with each president. Why? Because the debt is needed to boost the GDP, and to boost wallstreet. Our entire economy is dependent on exponential growth.

To not increase the debt, increase spending, and increase government means stagnation in the economy. That is the truth none wants to talk about, and that is why Ron Paul is hated among the status quo. That is also why our current way of doing things is unsustainable, and we are headed for a collapse. The debt is not the problem, it is the system that is the problem, with debt based money at the center.

History shows us that like the debt increases exponentially with each president. Why? Because the debt is needed to boost the GDP, and to boost wallstreet. Our entire economy is dependent on exponential growth.

To not increase the debt, increase spending, and increase government means stagnation in the economy. That is the truth none wants to talk about, and that is why Ron Paul is hated among the status quo. That is also why our current way of doing things is unsustainable, and we are headed for a collapse. The debt is not the problem, it is the system that is the problem, with debt based money at the center.

i also think it's unsustainable. it's really odd to me that we have such a glaring issue that no one wants to talk about. heck, i remember some ex government financial guy railing about this issue, on 60 Minutes, probably 20 years ago. i guess sticking our collective head in the sand is easier. God forbid we actually confront a difficult problem.

i also think it's unsustainable. it's really odd to me that we have such a glaring issue that no one wants to talk about. heck, i remember some ex government financial guy railing about this issue, on 60 Minutes, probably 20 years ago. i guess sticking our collective head in the sand is easier. God forbid we actually confront a difficult problem.

Its getting obvious now, but the propaganda is still rolling. They are literally just trying to hold it together as long as they can. Everything must increase exponentially. Corporate profits must increase along that curve. Investment profits must increase on that curve. Consumption must increase, taxes must increase.

People the farthest away from new money are the ones that suffer the most, the poorest. They take the sacrifice to keep the people closer to the money supply up. The second group to take the hit is the middle class, the portion of the population that actually produces real goods and services. There purchasing power is suffocated and savings destroyed through inflation.

Our economy really is a game of monopoly. Every time you pass go they create more debt that gets fed into the system. Soon everyone has tons of money, but that money quickly gets concentrated and eventually everyone goes bankrupt but one guy. Monopoly doesn't take into account that all players owe the debt created by passing go. It also doesnt take into account that everytime you pass go and recieve two hundred dollars, you owe the bank back 220.

Defies logic and mathematical principal. (p^n)/((p+i)^(n+1))

And we wonder why we are literally at each others throats, why the polarization is increasing, and why the economy is in the state it is in.

Debt would be greater under Romney, assuming he has a GOP Congress, mostly because he will lose more revenue by further cutting taxes and he would reverse the impending defense cuts.

Its getting obvious now, but the propaganda is still rolling. They are literally just trying to hold it together as long as they can. Everything must increase exponentially. Corporate profits must increase along that curve. Investment profits must increase on that curve. Consumption must increase, taxes must increase.

People the farthest away from new money are the ones that suffer the most, the poorest. They take the sacrifice to keep the people closer to the money supply up. The second group to take the hit is the middle class, the portion of the population that actually produces real goods and services. There purchasing power is suffocated and savings destroyed through inflation.

Our economy really is a game of monopoly. Every time you pass go they create more debt that gets fed into the system. Soon everyone has tons of money, but that money quickly gets concentrated and eventually everyone goes bankrupt but one guy. Monopoly doesn't take into account that all players owe the debt created by passing go. It also doesnt take into account that everytime you pass go and recieve two hundred dollars, you owe the bank back 220.

Defies logic and mathematical principal. (p^n)/((p+i)^(n+1))

And we wonder why we are literally at each others throats, why the polarization is increasing, and why the economy is in the state it is in.

well said

Debt would be greater under Romney, assuming he has a GOP Congress, mostly because he will lose more revenue by further cutting taxes and he would reverse the impending defense cuts.

Honest question… Has Obama raised taxes, lowered taxes or kept them the same in the last 3 years?

Honest question… Has Obama raised taxes, lowered taxes or kept them the same in the last 3 years?

some the same, some lower, I don't think any are actually higher.
Do I get a cookie?

Forum List

Back