How much will GWB tax rates expiring cost you?

If we'd paid for the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and the war on terro generally,

as they happened,

we wouldn't nearly be in the mess we're in now.

last I read you can figure the cost at $1.3 trillion each. The debt is $16 trillion and projecting toward $30 trillion. Spending will always be the problem as long as there are liberals around.

Its how liberals buy votes: votes for growing entitlement welfare. If they can't buy votes they cease to exist.

About 4000.00 for me per year
BHO will get his tax increase after he is re-elected

New truck and travel trailer is what those savings got me from 01
That is real job creation
So, lets see. You pay no more on the first $250K of TAXABLE earnings. So, you would pay an extra $4000?? That would mean that your Taxable income was about $1.4M. Or gross earnings of something like $2M before deductions.

Cry me a river.

So, lets see. You pay no more on the first $250K of TAXABLE earnings. So, you would pay an extra $4000?? That would mean that your Taxable income was about $1.4M. Or gross earnings of something like $2M before deductions.

Cry me a river.

Why lie?
Why?
I know what my tax burden is and has been
you Liberals think capital gains is not a tax I guess
Tax Calculator - Estimate Your 2012 Income Tax
plug in 100,000 my friend

Cry me a river.

wtf are you talking about?

The tax cuts were always meant to be temporary. You got a special deal, you took advantage of it while you had it, and now it's over. Get over it.

why ever get over it??? The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector makes the economy grow!!

Is that really over a liberal's head??

I'm sorry. I have read your post several times and still find it incoherent. Could you try again in English this time?

Cry me a river.

I think Rshermr confused the sunset provisions of the 2001 and 2003 tax acts with the Obama tax proposal. In the event we simply revert back to the 2000 Code with a few changes that do not sunset, and don't pass anything new, most filers will owe more or get smaller refunds. For example, the child tax credit reverts to $500 and will no longer be a refundable credit, effecting working poor and middle class filers. But most of the hit would be on higher income filers, with AMT reverting to 2000 level exemptions, capital gains rates going back to 20%, phaseout of personal exemptions and itemized deductions with higher AGI being reinstated, etc.

The tax cuts were always meant to be temporary. You got a special deal, you took advantage of it while you had it, and now it's over. Get over it.

why ever get over it??? The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector makes the economy grow!!

Is that really over a liberal's head??

I'm sorry. I have read your post several times and still find it incoherent. Could you try again in English this time?

The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector invents stuff and so makes the economy grow. Therefore, it needs all the money, i.e., it needs lower and lower taxes.

Cry me a river.

I think Rshermr confused the sunset provisions of the 2001 and 2003 tax acts with the Obama tax proposal. In the event we simply revert back to the 2000 Code with a few changes that do not sunset, and don't pass anything new, most filers will owe more or get smaller refunds. For example, the child tax credit reverts to $500 and will no longer be a refundable credit, effecting working poor and middle class filers. But most of the hit would be on higher income filers, with AMT reverting to 2000 level exemptions, capital gains rates going back to 20%, phaseout of personal exemptions and itemized deductions with higher AGI being reinstated, etc.

I have a link that proves your point here-in
about 100k is the number
went off of my 2000 return vs last year

What is it with this liberals and Grammar?
Have they no other excuse to vote for Obama than that?

I really am starting to see a rise in the number of Liberals who are running out of reasons to re-elect BHO

There is a certain madness to all of this
No jobs
Run away deficits with no plan to slow it down much less stop it

Forum List

Back