How much will GWB tax rates expiring cost you?

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
About 4000.00 for me per year
BHO will get his tax increase after he is re-elected

New truck and travel trailer is what those savings got me from 01
That is real job creation

$6000 per household in CT and $1800 in Mississippi. Thats significant money that could be used to grow the economy, money that the liberal Feds will only waste.

the "conservative" feds do not waste anything?

how can you describe the feds as conservative when the government is growing by leaps and bounds; now close to $4 trillion!!

GWB had it close, but not close enough
the GOP in the 90s had it just right as I asses it
This bunch in power now is out of control

About 6 to 7 thousand for my wife and I.... :mad:

This comes along with the expenses of the "healthcare bill" on top of it.... Im screwed!

Last edited:
the "conservative" feds do not waste anything?

how can you describe the feds as conservative when the government is growing by leaps and bounds; now close to $4 trillion!!

GWB had it close, but not close enough
the GOP in the 90s had it just right as I asses it
This bunch in power now is out of control

GWB introduced the first $2 trillion and the first $3trillion budget so he is was really a Republican in any important sense.

The tax cuts were always meant to be temporary. You got a special deal, you took advantage of it while you had it, and now it's over. Get over it.

why ever get over it??? The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector makes the economy grow!!

Is that really over a liberal's head??

The tax cuts were always meant to be temporary. You got a special deal, you took advantage of it while you had it, and now it's over. Get over it.

why ever get over it??? The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector makes the economy grow!!

GWB grew the economy with defecit spending.
Look at the ratio of govt to private jobs created during the GWB administration.

GWB grew the economy with defecit spending.
Look at the ratio of govt to private jobs created during the GWB administration.

The government does not invent new stuff so cant get the economy going with more money. The private sector makes the economy grow!!

A liberal will be too slow to know that he has changed the subject because he lacks the IQ to discuss the subject.

It amazes me that somehow 9-11 and the cost associated with those events is ignored by the left AND that they believe that Govt creates wealth
Govt creates nothing
They take to create
If deficit spending creates jobs we should be million's ahead of 08 numbers, not 200,000 (jobs)

I won't pay much more; I don't have kids. The expiration of the child tax credit will hit families hard,

but the GOP is willing to let that happen in order to protect the Rich.

If we'd paid for the Iraq War, the Afghanistan War, and the war on terro generally,

as they happened,

we wouldn't nearly be in the mess we're in now.

Forum List

Back