How much taxes is too much.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
HOW MUCH TAXES IS TOO MUCH.

Those village idiots who protest that they are paying too much taxes, don’t even know how much taxes is too much. Some of them don’t even pay taxes and even get more in return then they paid in.
I would like to know how many village idiots make over $250,000. How many are on Medicare, Social Security, SSI, Veteran’s healthcare and receiving food stamps and the Medicare drug plan. How many of them are Christians and actually follow their faith. Not just Sunday morning worshipers. Having to wipe the dust of their bibles each Sunday. If they did follow Christ teaching instead of a following a few old immoral degenerate old white men who wrote a document that applied to white men hundreds of years ago.

Heb 13;17...be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you, and be submissive for they are those who will render an account…
Rom 13;7.…render to all their dues, to him who calls for the tax, the tax; to him who calls for tribute, the tribute…
Luke 2;1-5...a decree went forth form Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered….
Titus 3;1.…continue reminding them to be in subjection and be obedient to governments and authorities as rulers….

I am sure when this was written, they did not expect us to have to pay for roads we travel on and toilets we s**** in. not in 1787 either.
Bible did not say how much taxes to pay, but pay what is due and what ask for.
Village idiot protesters are a gang of hate mongering incited by fear installed in their useless brains, just waiting for a excuse to attack obama’s government. Why now, if not about Obama. Why not when Bush was spending their money like a drunken sailor for 8 years and making the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

1 Tim 4;2...by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron..
Matt 23;17...hypocrites…resemble white washed graves… appear righteous to men, but inside you are bull of hypocrisy and lawlessness…
Matt 23;23... Woe to you ….hypocrite because you five the tenth…but you disregard the weightier matters of the law, namely justice and mercy….

Those village idiots who protest that they are paying too much taxes, don’t even know how much taxes is too much. Some of them don’t even pay taxes and even get more in return then they paid in.
I would like to know how many village idiots make over $250,000. How many are on Medicare, Social Security, SSI, Veteran’s healthcare and receiving food stamps and the Medicare drug plan. How many of them are Christians and actually follow their faith. Not just Sunday morning worshipers. Having to wipe the dust of their bibles each Sunday. If they did follow Christ teaching instead of a following a few old immoral degenerate old white men who wrote a document that applied to white men hundreds of years ago.

In other words, you really cherish our Constitution.

We shouldnt have to work until April 9th simply to break even with the government.

1/3 of our income annually is too much. and that isnt including any other taxes.

Heb 13;17...be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you, and be submissive for they are those who will render an account…
Rom 13;7.…render to all their dues, to him who calls for the tax, the tax; to him who calls for tribute, the tribute…
Luke 2;1-5...a decree went forth form Caesar for all the inhabited earth to be registered….
Titus 3;1.…continue reminding them to be in subjection and be obedient to governments and authorities as rulers….

I am sure when this was written, they did not expect us to have to pay for roads we travel on and toilets we s**** in. not in 1787 either.
Bible did not say how much taxes to pay, but pay what is due and what ask for.
Village idiot protesters are a gang of hate mongering incited by fear installed in their useless brains, just waiting for a excuse to attack obama’s government. Why now, if not about Obama. Why not when Bush was spending their money like a drunken sailor for 8 years and making the rich, richer and the poor, poorer.

1 Tim 4;2...by the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, marked in their conscience as with a branding iron..
Matt 23;17...hypocrites…resemble white washed graves… appear righteous to men, but inside you are bull of hypocrisy and lawlessness…
Matt 23;23... Woe to you ….hypocrite because you five the tenth…but you disregard the weightier matters of the law, namely justice and mercy….

I think it's pretty obvious that this is either satire, or someone who knows nothing about the founding fathers of this country.

Any taxes are too much.

Tha being said, we're taxed less than most other modern, civilized, advanced countries.

To put it another way, the Homeowner Association Fees for the better communities are always higher than those of the lesser.

I would like to thank LilolLady for my weekly bible lesson. I'm glad to see that we look to the good book to justify the acts of men taxing the hell out of its citizens. I guess we should just be happy the let us have our churches without having to pay an entrance tax to get in.

Thanks for spewing your garbage all over the consititution as well. I'm glad to see that there are people like you out there to keep all of us safe from the ...few old immoral degenerate old white men...." as you so eloquently put it.

Forum List

Back