How much t.v. do you guys watch?

Originally posted by janeeng
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh no! not another spongebob fan!!!! :eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh.......LOL

F is for friends that do stuff together
U id for U and me
N is for anywhere or anytime down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for FIRE that burns down the whole town
U is for URANIUM...bomb
N is for NO survivors....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Jackass
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh.......LOL

F is for friends that do stuff together
U id for U and me
N is for anywhere or anytime down here in the deep blue sea!

F is for FIRE that burns down the whole town
U is for URANIUM...bomb
N is for NO survivors....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG! now you too! haha!

No, I missed the spider one, kinda glad I did too!

Originally posted by Jackass
No did you see the show from Vegas where they had to eat those alien spiders?? Those were THE nastiest things I have ever seen.
Better yet - when they had to scrape up the bugs that were mashed all over a car with their mouths!:puke:

No tv watching to speak of for us, except the following:

Sports events (including superbowl) maybe 6-8 times per year. (wife is a basketball fan)
Weather or traffic first thing for 10 minutes MAXIMUM before leaving for work about 4-5 times per month MAX.

Did you see the one where he pretended the internet was a place?? That was one of the funniest skits of all time.

Yeah, his show is one of the most consistently funny on TV. I'd say it's the best sketch comedy on TV right now. Have you seen the black white supremacist sketch? That was great. If you like it, I'd reccomend getting the season 1 DVD, it's really cheap and it's totally uncensored, and his stuff's a lot funnier unbleeped.

Hey, I like Spongebob, remember he lives in a Pineapple under the sea !!

Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!:D

Speaking of Tv...anyone watch Surviving Nugent?? Great guy. I think I am gonna sign up to go on!!! :D

Originally posted by Dan
Yeah, his show is one of the most consistently funny on TV. I'd say it's the best sketch comedy on TV right now. Have you seen the black white supremacist sketch?

I havent seen too much of it. I think I am gonna have to get it though.

Forum List

Back