How much t.v. do you guys watch?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I'll even sometimes watch tennis or gold when I'm really feeling deprived ..........

What you got gold bars just lying around the house, here's Jim "hmmm I'm bored think I'll watch my gold for awhile". :teeth:

Originally posted by MtnBiker
What you got gold bars just lying around the house, here's Jim "hmmm I'm bored think I'll watch my gold for awhile". :teeth:
I just spit my starbucks on myself you creep! That was HILARIOUS!!!!!!

The Bachelor? Please. I coudn't think of a stupider idea for a show

I can, it's called The Swan!

Anyway, there's very few shows that I actually make a point to watch anymore. When they have new episodes on, I like to watch South Park and Chapelle's Show. I usually eat lunch around 1:00 or so, so if I'm home, I'll watch Tom & Jerry while I do that. If I'm home around 5, I'll watch SpongeBob (shut up). I like to catch Seinfeld and Jeopardy, too. And that's about it!

Originally posted by Moi
You are a marshmallow, don't blame the boy! I write this as he's asleep at my feet in my sleeping bag in the middle of the living room.

By the way, did I say you're a marshmallow??!!

Ummmm... marshmallow? Is that a compliment?

Originally posted by Lizzy
I've watched Fear factor on occasion - but the bug eating thing really gags me!:puke3:

Thats the BEST part of the show!! If they dont eat anything...I get pissed off!! LOL

Originally posted by Dan
Chapelle's Show.

Did you see the one where he pretended the internet was a place?? That was one of the funniest skits of all time.

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by Jackass
Thats the BEST part of the show!! If they dont eat anything...I get pissed off!! LOL

Oh no no! the nastiest is when they had to eat the Cow's ears, liver and I think intestines! that was worse than bugs

Originally posted by janeeng
Oh no no! the nastiest is when they had to eat the Cow's ears, liver and I think intestines! that was worse than bugs

No did you see the show from Vegas where they had to eat those alien spiders?? Those were THE nastiest things I have ever seen.

Originally posted by eric
Hey, I like Spongebob, remember he lives in a Pineapple under the sea !!:p:

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! oh no! not another spongebob fan!!!! :eek:

Forum List

Back