How much t.v. do you guys watch?

I like Courtv and Discover... Anything Forensic is what I watch..

Forensic Files
Pyschic Detectives
The New detectives

I just love all that stuff !! Even Autopsy on HBO but I do hide my eyes sometimes...

I only watch this stuff l;ate at night..

TV, what's TV !!! the only thing I hear come out of my TV is spongebob, and nick toons!!! I don't remember the last time I watched TV.

I lied, Sunday's, forgot about Soprano's, so there you have it!

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I like Courtv and Discover... Anything Forensic is what I watch..

Forensic Files
Pyschic Detectives
The New detectives

I just love all that stuff !! Even Autopsy on HBO but I do hide my eyes sometimes...

I only watch this stuff l;ate at night..

Cool, I watch A LOT of news, FOX of course.

I love Japanese Anime too, can't get enough of it. That's it.

I watch too much TV.

some favorite shows: Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, Sporanos, 6 Feet Under, Deadwood, CSI, Best Damn Sports Show, West Wing, Without a Trace
and pretty much anything on Comedy Central, Discovery, History and PBS.

I mainly like copper-robber shows. It all started out with Hawaii 5-0 back in the day....

I can't stand all these reality shows. I think they're SOOOOO stupid and a sad commentary on America. Kinda like Jerry Springer.:D

In fairness, I do have to admit to liking some of those Fear Factors where they eat snakes and stuff. Rocky Mountain Oysters, that was the best one lol.

The Bachelor? Please. I coudn't think of a stupider idea for a show. I think anyone who finds their bride/groom on a show like that deserves to spend the rest of their life with that person:D

Gosh I'm an asshole, but at least I'm not an ignorant asshole like Big O.

can't stand all these reality shows. I think they're SOOOOO stupid and a sad commentary on America. Kinda like Jerry Springer.

In fairness, I do have to admit to liking some of those Fear Factors where they eat snakes and stuff. Rocky Mountain Oysters, that was the best one lol.

The Bachelor? Please. I coudn't think of a stupider idea for a show. I think anyone who finds their bride/groom on a show like that deserves to spend the rest of their life with that person

Gosh I'm an asshole, but at least I'm not an ignorant asshole like Big O.

I agree:clap:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Oh yeah Fox News is a given !!

Oh yeah, and I watch Fox News so I get an idea where you guys get all your bad info from:p:

Try the NewsHour with Lehrer News...there's a real news show. One I like anyway.

I don't watch as much as I like anymore because my son hogs the TV! But when I can get control I like to watch the following:

Sopranos
Seinfeld
Simpsons
Cheers re-runs
Law & Order
JAG
NYPD Blue
Cops

Originally posted by jimnyc
I don't watch as much as I like anymore because my son hogs the TV! But when I can get control I like to watch the following:

Sopranos
Seinfeld
Simpsons
Cheers re-runs
Law & Order
JAG
NYPD Blue
Cops

All good shows, I see I forgot a few.
Try locking your son in the closet, might take care of that problem.:D

Originally posted by nycflasher
All good shows, I see I forgot a few.
Try locking your son in the closet, might take care of that problem.:D

Believe me, I've tried! He's a persistent little bugger! He literally thinks he owns the house. He dictates what we eat, what we watch on tv... He's already in and out of the closet on his own whenever he damn well pleases!

Almost forgot on the TV topic too, I try to catch sporting events whenever I can. I'll watch NFL (or NFL highlights in the offseason), an occasional baseball game, NBA, shoot - I'll even sometimes watch tennis or gold when I'm really feeling deprived of my sports!

Originally posted by janeeng
TV, what's TV !!! the only thing I hear come out of my TV is spongebob, and nick toons!!! I don't remember the last time I watched TV.

I lied, Sunday's, forgot about Soprano's, so there you have it!

I know how that is!
But I also make it a habit to watch CSI - both versions!

I only watch Sopranos, Survivor and Fear Factor.."religiously" Not too much other TV excepts hockey and football.

Originally posted by Jackass
I only watch Sopranos, Survivor and Fear Factor.."religiously" Not too much other TV excepts hockey and football.
I've watched Fear factor on occasion - but the bug eating thing really gags me!:puke3:

Believe me, I've tried! He's a persistent little bugger! He literally thinks he owns the house. He dictates what we eat, what we watch on tv... He's already in and out of the closet on his own whenever he damn well pleases!

You are a marshmallow, don't blame the boy! I write this as he's asleep at my feet in my sleeping bag in the middle of the living room.

By the way, did I say you're a marshmallow??!!

Originally posted by Gop guy
Cool, I watch A LOT of news, FOX of course.

I love Japanese Anime too, can't get enough of it. That's it.

Oh how I hate Anime - thats all my teenagers watch I think. And my eldest even draws her own.

:wtf:

Charmed
CSI (not the miami one - I like the one will good ole' Grisham!)
The Nanny - reruns
Golden Girl reruns
Unsolved Mystery Reruns
Anything on discovery about things like ancient civilizations and phenomena (watch dive to the bermuda triangle tomorrow...I will be!)

Unfortunately, I dont watch near as much tv as I used to or near as much as I want. why? to busy grading papers and making tests and lesson plans

Almost forgot on the TV topic too, I try to catch sporting events whenever I can. I'll watch NFL (or NFL highlights in the offseason), an occasional baseball game, NBA, shoot - I'll even sometimes watch tennis or gold when I'm really feeling deprived of my sports!

I was kidding of course. But I can see how a son might get in the way sometimes. I can't wait to have kids. I can only hope they won't fight me like I fought my parents on occasion. I imagine the terrible twos and the teenage years will be the worse...:p:

But all for the love of life.:cool:

Originally posted by Gop guy
Or do you watch any?

Just curious.

Well,most of the time,I'm watching Tom and Jerry,SpongeBoB,Rugrats,Ed,Edand Eddie....that one can get annoying.

After the kids are in bed that is different. We usually watch O'Reilly,Hannity and Colmes,And Joe Scarborough9sp?

Some nights we watch other stuff too. E.R. is a good show. I love that show too called House Hunters. Forget what channel. And let us not forget it is baseball season and I love watching baseball!

Forum List

Back