How much should doctors make?

Because the amount owed after insurance is so huge anyway that it's not entirely rational to pay the very high cost of individual insurance.
Exactly, and this is where the nation groans exceedingly over such a situation, because people aren't getting their money's worth in these situations anylonger, even when they are in a huge pool that should easily afford them and their situations as found within the pool, yet they are continually coming out of these situations broke or threatened for the rest of their days, even though they had these high priced policies in which the insurance companies that sold them to them "figured" upon, that they would never hardly use them, and if they did well look out, because you are then placed in a risk category from that point onward, and if have to (I think), the insurance company will figure everyway that it can to get you off of their insurance. They will do this or have done this, even if it means dropping entire companies just to get the higher risk clients off of them.

(Pre-existing conditions was a testement to what the insurance companies think like and act out by not accepting those in the past with pre-existing conditions), in which showed that they were in it all for profits mainly, and not truly for the health of their entire nation as it should have always been in conjunction with. When company employee's are placed in a higher risk category because of the usage of their policies over and above another in their groups, it sends a huge flag up to the insurance company, where as it begins the process of elimination afterwards in which I have seen. I have had insurance all my life offered through my companies worked for, in which were only a few, but I have had multiple policies over the years (to many to count), because the insurance companies would either drive up their rates to levels that were un-exceptable in which led to the changes, and even though personally I have never used these polices much (very healthy), I still got taken by the system over the years, and have been raped when it came to my input over the years for something I never even used, and even so I got kicked out of the insurance companies pools over the years (because just as it should be others were using their policies), thus causing the flags to fly against the profits or bottom lines that were expected always by the board.

I was a part of the pool that was supposed to be holding up others because of my health being good, where as the insurance company could still pay for peoples problems in the pool, and still make a decent profit while handling the individual cases because many were just like me who were also within the pool, but that wasn't good enough for them, because it became that they wanted to profit beyond what anyone could give to them, and thus the rollercoaster ride began in this nation for many upn dealing with these giants who controlled to much of the industry in certain circles (monopolies), thus limiting choice and leaving many behind because of the numbers game being played at these institutiions for profit, and not for ones health as it should have been always instead.

Should insurance companies be (non-profit) organizations in anyones opinions ?

They aren't getting their money's worth? So, their health and life aren't worth it? It's not a monopoly because every practice is trying to steal patients and insurance companies from other practices. People just have this strange imagination that everything should be cheaper so that they can afford their iPhones. If your insurance is charging you a fortune and not providing for your needs, get a new provider. If you can't find a better provider, maybe you should rethink your hypothesis.
Kidding me right ?? Are you actually this brainwashed in life ?

Because the amount owed after insurance is so huge anyway that it's not entirely rational to pay the very high cost of individual insurance.
Exactly, and this is where the nation groans exceedingly over such a situation, because people aren't getting their money's worth in these situations anylonger, even when they are in a huge pool that should easily afford them and their situations as found within the pool, yet they are continually coming out of these situations broke or threatened for the rest of their days, even though they had these high priced policies in which the insurance companies that sold them to them "figured" upon, that they would never hardly use them, and if they did well look out, because you are then placed in a risk category from that point onward, and if have to (I think), the insurance company will figure everyway that it can to get you off of their insurance. They will do this or have done this, even if it means dropping entire companies just to get the higher risk clients off of them.

(Pre-existing conditions was a testement to what the insurance companies think like and act out by not accepting those in the past with pre-existing conditions), in which showed that they were in it all for profits mainly, and not truly for the health of their entire nation as it should have always been in conjunction with. When company employee's are placed in a higher risk category because of the usage of their policies over and above another in their groups, it sends a huge flag up to the insurance company, where as it begins the process of elimination afterwards in which I have seen. I have had insurance all my life offered through my companies worked for, in which were only a few, but I have had multiple policies over the years (to many to count), because the insurance companies would either drive up their rates to levels that were un-exceptable in which led to the changes, and even though personally I have never used these polices much (very healthy), I still got taken by the system over the years, and have been raped when it came to my input over the years for something I never even used, and even so I got kicked out of the insurance companies pools over the years (because just as it should be others were using their policies), thus causing the flags to fly against the profits or bottom lines that were expected always by the board.

I was a part of the pool that was supposed to be holding up others because of my health being good, where as the insurance company could still pay for peoples problems in the pool, and still make a decent profit while handling the individual cases because many were just like me who were also within the pool, but that wasn't good enough for them, because it became that they wanted to profit beyond what anyone could give to them, and thus the rollercoaster ride began in this nation for many upn dealing with these giants who controlled to much of the industry in certain circles (monopolies), thus limiting choice and leaving many behind because of the numbers game being played at these institutiions for profit, and not for ones health as it should have been always instead.

Should insurance companies be (non-profit) organizations in anyones opinions ?

Yes, the medical insurance companies should be non-profits. It workd well in other nations.

Watch The Full Program | Sick Around The World | FRONTLINE | PBS
This is one area in life that needs to be taken off of the market for profit place, because peoples lives are at stake always, where as if money determins the amount of care an individual recieves or does not recieve as a human being, then we have failed miserbly as a society, especially as a unified society where all are considered equal in the sight of God, and this when we are practicing good as we should be, and always are as human beings, wherefore we should be living in good character always, and this as much as we possibly can in order to recieve our blessings as it should be. There will be no excuse for those who lived in luxury and in excess, yet allowed the death and destruction of human beings because they who became sick couldnot afford to pay exuberant cost that exceeded what is therefore right and righteous in the eyes of our Lord Christ, for whom was most merciful, compassionate and loving within his life as found within his purpose therefore upon this earth for all of us in sacrfice there of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back