How Much Power does a President have...

The POTUS doesn't really have a lot of power and that's how the FF wanted it.

However he can use his pen and write executive orders which go around Congress.

And if his EO's are nothing more than an end run around congress, the next the other-party-potus will just undo them ... which leaves the originator without a legacy.

Yup. And you can bet your ass that's just what he's going to do.

The only legacy that douchebag will have is how bad a POTUS he was.

And if his EO's are nothing more than an end run around congress, the next the other-party-potus will just undo them ... which leaves the originator without a legacy.

Yup. And you can bet your ass that's just what he's going to do.

The only legacy that douchebag will have is how bad a POTUS he was.

Community organizer does not equal leader. Hopefully the moonbats have learned that lesson.

lol, just kidding, they never learn.

What can they do on their own?
Great question
You dug up an eight year old thread for that?
I wanted to see and remember the butt hurt you guys had right after Obama won. And see how you guys were acting like little babies. HOPING to see a post like, "Obama is not my president". LOL
I wasn't here but don't recall all the right wing protests and riots. Perhaps you could refresh my memory.

Great question
I wanted to see and remember the butt hurt you guys had right after Obama won. And see how you guys were acting like little babies. HOPING to see a post like, "Obama is not my president". LOL

You never saw anyone riot when douchebag was elected either.

Turn on the news now and look at the tiddy babies who forgot to grow up.

We forget, Trump doesn't have to run around congress. He has a GOP congress.

The problem Obama ran into in 2009 were blue dog democrats. Basically Republicans in Democratic clothing. I don't think Trump has to worry about Republicans doing this.

Remember the blue dog democrats were bought and paid for by the special interest and started going against the Democrats on things like healthcare reform, which is why we got the horrible ACA, or the war in Iraq, which got Joe LIEberman to switch teams. I'm sure he wasn't serving his constituents in CT when he pulled that move. That was for his homeland Israel. Lieberman was being loyal to his real country not the USA when he got in bed with Bush.

Great question

No shit! They didn't vote now they want to cry? Too late for that. Now they can pay $50K a year for college and not have the freedom to get an abortion and not get their parents healthcare past 18 years old and I hope the GOP do away with SS on them. Stupid fuckers.

WTF? An eight year old thread?
I love going back to see how differently people were talking back then. Back then not one fucking Republican was anti nafta I'll tell you that much. They were 100% all about corporations, consumers and investors. They didn't give a fuck about workers. Today they do? Bullshit.

Great question

No shit! They didn't vote now they want to cry? Too late for that. Now they can pay $50K a year for college and not have the freedom to get an abortion and not get their parents healthcare past 18 years old and I hope the GOP do away with SS on them. Stupid fuckers.

LMAO You're the only one crying and once they lower the corporate tax rate there will be jobs again.

Anyone who's twenty six should have a job and take care of themselves. I'm sure their parents would appreciate it.

SS will be here long after you and I are gone.

God cry me a river you dumb fuck.

WTF? An eight year old thread?
I love going back to see how differently people were talking back then. Back then not one fucking Republican was anti nafta I'll tell you that much. They were 100% all about corporations, consumers and investors. They didn't give a fuck about workers. Today they do? Bullshit.
I don't think the Trumpeters are republicans. Some like McConnell signed on because they think if they give Trump a bunch of shit he wants, they'll get other shit in return. Ending Roe seems to be one shared goal. And, there's skepticism of the Iran deal, which I think everyone shares, although only a few favor unilateral military action, although two who do seem to be the frontrunners for Sec of State.

Great question

LMAO You're the only one crying and once they lower the corporate tax rate there will be jobs again.

Anyone who's twenty six should have a job and take care of themselves. I'm sure their parents would appreciate it.

SS will be here long after you and I are gone.

God cry me a river you dumb fuck.
I'm in favor of a lower corp tax rate, but I don't see how that is a jobs mover.

Oh I see jobs with a lower tax rate.

More money to expand their company. Expansion leads to more jobs.

they can get us into a war faster than you can say W. And that scares the shit out of a lot of people who didn't vote for Trump.

Not without Congress they can't and just because he has a Rep Congress doesn't mean they will be going to war.
You don't think the gop will approve bombing Tehran?

Nah. Not unless Tehran tries to bomb us.

If that happens then Tehran will become a glass parking lot and the threat of Iran will be over.

Oh I see jobs with a lower tax rate.

More money to expand their company. Expansion leads to more jobs.
Corporations are awash in cash. We lack domestic consumer spending.

Sure they are but with this economy none of them are willing to spend it.

They also have to pay for benefits and with the ACA that's an expensive proposition so they aren't hiring.

I think we will see one massive turn around once Trump takes office.

Forum List

Back