How much of your paycheck do you want the US to spend on Israeli defense?

1. Poor track record of human rights issues regarding Palestinians
2. State sponsorship of terrorism
3. Liability issues (being cozy with Israel engenders poor relations with several other countries).

You are a complete fucking idiot. Congratulations, moron.

Glad to see you tackling the substance of my comments, and avoiding ad hominems.

I see it a little differently; The Jews were disposited from their homeland under the Romans, and were finally able to bring part of the diaspora back together in modern times to a small, U.S. county sized sliver of land; something that likely would never have happened had it not been for the holocaust. They do not deny any religious faction the right to vote; they do discriminate and deny against activities of political parties which advocate the destruction of their state.

Why resurrecting a failed state from over 2000 years ago be a priority over preserving the rights of the people who have occupied the land for the past 1500 years?

Actually, Golda, in 93% of pre-1967 Israel NOBODY is allowed to own land and it is leased only to JEWS.Same question I asked (the other) Princess: What makes Jews soooooo special?

And why does the PA government issue edicts that anyone who sells land to a jew is to be killed:

Death is punishment for selling Palestinian land, PA court rules | Israel | Jewish Journal

"September 20, 2010
Death is punishment for selling Palestinian land, PA court rules"

What of the laws in Jordan and Syria that jews cannot vote or own land?

What makes arab muslims soooooo special?

Last edited:
Why resurrecting a failed state from over 2000 years ago be a priority over preserving the rights of the people who have occupied the land for the past 1500 years?

Why not ask the same question of the arab muslims who swarmed across Asia, Africa and the ME conquering, pillaging and destroying cultures.

Oh that's right, to the failures who comprise the Left Wing today, arab muslims are the Eternal Victims... :eusa_whistle:

When you start making sense, maybe you can come back and we can actually discuss the issues. Until then, you're just ranting and raving without direction.

When you start making sense, maybe you can come back and we can actually discuss the issues. Until then, you're just ranting and raving without direction.

Pathetic avoidance of my points which are linked above, even more hilarious since only a few posts above you accused me:

"Glad to see you tackling the substance of my comments, and avoiding ad hominems."

So when I did post precisely addressing you and your fellow scumbag jewhater, you run away like the little pussy one would expect. Cockroaches hate when the light is shined on them, so what do they do when it is?

During the Cold War each superpower was competing for assets in the region. Israel had immense strategic value against the Soviets, who were also trying to mold the region's politics and resources.

During the War on Terror Israel became an important counterbalance against radical anti-American groups. It is childish to think that America would not want to accumulate as many assets as possible in a region which contains the largest supply of the world's most important substance. Controlling the Middle East isn't evil, it's called being a superpower. America has bases all over the globe in order to stabilize important markets. Go into any Walmart and you will discover products that come from dangerous regions that must be stabilized. If unstable 3rd world regions were not stabilized, world economies would be subject to too many supply disruptions. Do you fucking morons understand what would happen to the American economy if, for instance, Iran blocked the Straight of Hormuz? The GOP base doesn't understand this because they are taught never to think of the Pentagon as greasing the wheels of commerce and protecting the interests of the transnationals who fund elections. They don't understand that a powerful military empire is necessary to control supply chains. If the US didn't do it, somebody else would -- and then US citizens would be the ones making Nike's for 12 cents a day. The point of being a superpower is controlling the world's most vital regions. (I've never understood why the GOP base is so effeminate and naive about American power)

FYI: Pockets of the Left and Right think that US support of Israel and Saudi Arabia has the opposite of the intended effect, that is, it only serves to radicalize the region against US interests, e.g., US tanks driving through muslim holy land, or US weapons flowing into Gaza are recruiting posters used to convince moderates that the US is exercising too much control over regional conflicts.

But none of this means that Israel is not an important asset in an important region.

Please turn off talk radio.

Last edited:
Israel is our friend, and I dont know about you but when your friends need your help, you give the shirt off your back if needed.

Thats what any good friend would do

besides do you really want another radical islamic state like iran over there?

Israel is our friend, and I dont know about you but when your friends need your help, you give the shirt off your back if needed.

Thats what any good friend would do

besides do you really want another radical islamic state like iran over there?

Alright, I just hope all of you justifying taxing Americans in order to pay for another country's governmental needs don't pretend to be conservatives.

Rhodescholar trying to justify us dumping our money into Israel because we do idiotically do it in other countries is stupid.

However you also think questioning government policy makes someone a bigot, so it's just par for the course.

Pathetic avoidance of my points which are linked above, even more hilarious since only a few posts above you accused me:

"Glad to see you tackling the substance of my comments, and avoiding ad hominems."

No, I was quite serious. What you said didn't make any sense at all. If you care to try again and explain what you were trying to say in a way that makes sense and actually communicates some idea, I'll gladly address it.

So when I did post precisely addressing you and your fellow scumbag jewhater

I've said this many times already and it's getting boring having to repeat it:

I AM A JEW.

Don't go accusing me of hating Jews when I am a Jew.

you run away like the little pussy one would expect. Cockroaches hate when the light is shined on them, so what do they do when it is?

I see you're still on the ad hominems.

No, I was quite serious. What you said didn't make any sense at all. If you care to try again and explain what you were trying to say in a way that makes sense and actually communicates some idea, I'll gladly address it.

So when I did post precisely addressing you and your fellow scumbag jewhater

I've said this many times already and it's getting boring having to repeat it:

I AM A JEW.

Don't go accusing me of hating Jews when I am a Jew.

you run away like the little pussy one would expect. Cockroaches hate when the light is shined on them, so what do they do when it is?

I see you're still on the ad hominems.

I'm sure you'll just be called a self-hating jew, these people will do anything to avoid changing their assumptions. If they had their mind set that the sky was black and white poka-dotted they wouldn't believe their lying eyes when they looked up.

I mean american christians never question the US gov't.

Muslims never questioned the egyptian or saudi arabian gov'ts.

So of course no jew could ever question the israeli gov't.

It's funny the people who mock the jesse jackson and al sharpton types are their mirror images when you bring up a different subject.

What you said didn't make any sense at all. If you care to try again and explain what you were trying to say in a way that makes sense and actually communicates some idea, I'll gladly address it.

What statement of mine was that?

I've said this many times already and it's getting boring having to repeat it: I AM A JEW. Don't go accusing me of hating Jews when I am a Jew.

Statement is meaningless on several levels, one, this is an anonymous web forum where such claims cannot be verified, and second - that a person was born of a race/religion does not prevent them from self-hating such a group, nor insulate them from such charges. Filth like Norman Finkelstein and Chumpsky are perfect examples of this.

I'm sure you'll just be called a self-hating jew, these people will do anything to avoid changing their assumptions. If they had their mind set that the sky was black and white poka-dotted they wouldn't believe their lying eyes when they looked up.I mean american christians never question the US gov't.Muslims never questioned the egyptian or saudi arabian gov'ts.So of course no jew could ever question the israeli gov't.It's funny the people who mock the jesse jackson and al sharpton types are their mirror images when you bring up a different subject.

More ad hominem bullshit. Who ever said the israeli gov't cannot be questioned?

The difference fuckbrain is that unlike the jew-hating turds here, there is a distinction between questioning the israeli government's actions in some instances, and questioning the right of the country to exist, which those muslims you refer to above do not do to ehypt or saudi arabia.

But like so many other BS threads here and elsewhere on the web, they are started under the guise/fig-leaf of a broader discussion but are really intended to de-legitimize the nation of israel itself. Sorry douchebag, that won't fly here.

I'm sure you'll just be called a self-hating jew, these people will do anything to avoid changing their assumptions. If they had their mind set that the sky was black and white poka-dotted they wouldn't believe their lying eyes when they looked up.I mean american christians never question the US gov't.Muslims never questioned the egyptian or saudi arabian gov'ts.So of course no jew could ever question the israeli gov't.It's funny the people who mock the jesse jackson and al sharpton types are their mirror images when you bring up a different subject.

More ad hominem bullshit. Who ever said the israeli gov't cannot be questioned?

The difference fuckbrain is that unlike the jew-hating turds here, there is a distinction between questioning the israeli government's actions in some instances, and questioning the right of the country to exist, which those muslims you refer to above do not do to ehypt or saudi arabia.

But like so many other BS threads here and elsewhere on the web, they are started under the guise/fig-leaf of a broader discussion but are really intended to de-legitimize the nation of israel itself. Sorry douchebag, that won't fly here.

Lol you complaining about ad hominem, every single post you make with people who don't agree with you has a childish insult.

Not one person has said anything about not wanting the country to exist, yet you still brought out the "jew-hater" card.

But here's what you did, in astonishing fashion.

I dont' want US taxpayer dollars going to Israel

(to you)

=

You don't want Israel to exist and you hate jews.

Forum List

Back