How much News do You Get?

Yes - the terrorist group that became the terrorist party, Likud. And, of course, it is so much nicer to be murdered in a country you've been sent to protect rather than at home - a real consolation to our dead soldiers, I'm sure

Likud wasn't founded until '73. Haganah and Irgun became part of IDF after the '48 war. Some Irgun, including its leader, became members of Likud, but it was 25 years later.

At least have your shit in order.

Wait a minute. Don't you know that Rhys is a genius from England?

There are no geniuses except you, Ravi, and even you hide it by supposing that people named Rhys come from England. Go work on the Sistine chapel or something useful, do - you are wasted here!

My niece went to school in Wales for a while. She had a hard time getting dates because all the boys in her class were only interested in sheep. Not to mention that they were extremely dim.

My niece went to school in Wales for a while. She had a hard time getting dates because all the boys in her class were only interested in sheep. Not to mention that they were extremely dim.

Ah - I see you are real racist scum, nazi. Crawl away and die in your own stinking excrement. You are not fit to live.

Ah - I see you are real racist scum, nazi. Crawl away and die in your own stinking excrement. You are not fit to live.
How is that racist? I think the Welsh taking advantage of sheep is where the real racism comes in.

Forum List

Back