How much money do you intend to give candidates running in 2010?

acts

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
In elections for congress and President do the candidates who spend the most win most of the time? Anyone know the percent?

Dollar wise, I'm not sure, but, time wise, a great deal. It's time to shake the tree and for us, all incumbents are targets, democrat and republican.

We will begin with Thanksgiving Break out in front of the congress reps home and office!

In the past we have always stood fairly neutral, voting for the person or the issue, but, the liberals have wore our ass out, locally and nationally.

It's time to take them down and any half ass republican with them!

Mike

The only time I checked the no box on my 1040, they really screwed me. Now I check the yes box.

I was thinking more along the lines of donating one-way tickets to Afghanistan.

I donate when I do my taxes, last election I volunteered a few times and I registered people to vote at a big event here.

I donate when I do my taxes, last election I volunteered a few times and I registered people to vote at a big event here.

You're not actually donating when you check the box on the 1040. You're simply giving them your permission to take a portion of all taxpayer's money.

If you donate to a campaign, can you make sure they use it for TV ads? I been meaning to listen to the radio more.

Forum List

Back