How much higher can Apple go???

I wouldn't dare short Apple, and I do think Tim Cook is a rock star, but I think we'll see the company lose some value. Competition is fierce in the major tech players, and Apple has big expectations to meet with thier new phone and 2013 expected release of television integrated products.

The chart does look good. If the stock shows strong support in the event of a pull back (maybe the unemployment data coming out this week) then that would be a bullish sign I would look for.

With the price of oil shooting through the roof I expect Exxon to eclipse Apple as worlds largest market cap, but who knows.

Tablets were a fail for years until Steve Jobs mainstreamed them. What future technological product pathways did he leave Apple? I think that's how high they can go.

Apple has surpassed Exxon/Mobile as the most valuabe company in the world.

yep pretty crazy. Durring the whole debt celling fiasco Apple had more cash on hand than the US government.

Tablets were a fail for years until Steve Jobs mainstreamed them. What future technological product pathways did he leave Apple? I think that's how high they can go.

I agree, but to play devil's advocate there's still market share to take away from RIMM.

I agree, but to play devil's advocate there's still market share to take away from RIMM.

Product lines take away that market share. I wonder what new lines were bouncing around in Steve's head? He was working like a blistering maniac in his last year. I think he had a large product line legacy.

Product lines take away that market share. I wonder what new lines were bouncing around in Steve's head? He was working like a blistering maniac in his last year. I think he had a large product line legacy.

Weren't we hearing alot about future Apple TV integration products in the pipeline come 2013? I aslo don't think they've really scratched the surface with a the I Pad, but they're not the only player in that market. I could see Amazon coming out with ground breaking stuff, they're always pretty cutting edge.

Weren't we hearing alot about future Apple TV integration products in the pipeline come 2013? I aslo don't think they've really scratched the surface with a the I Pad, but they're not the only player in that market. I could see Amazon coming out with ground breaking stuff, they're always pretty cutting edge.

It was the comfortable integration style of Jobs that was his real win. Look at the small manuals and common sense navigation in using the tech.

Apple is a good stock. It is the only store in the shopping mall that is packed! How do I make the font bigger.

I wish I would have kept my apple stock.

Don't know I love apple products. Anyone here considering investing in Facebook? I bought Yelp and sold it two hours after IPO but not sure if I'll do the same with Facebook

Apple shareholder:lol:

If you have to ask that question, then you know very little about the stock market. Asking strangers for advice about Apple is not a good thing to do.

If you do not know how to research a stock, then you have much to learn.

CRASH!!!!

Apple down to 605 pts - from 633 - since the price-fixing charge on e-books.

Forum List

Back