How much fuel did Obama waste going to Copenhagen?

Because Obama went to do something for a great American city. He had a "reason", an "agend".

Bush went to China to waste taspayer money and sit on his ass, turd.

And you have the nerve and the gall to call ME infantile? Good one.
MOM!!! THE OTHER KID DID IT TOOOOOO!!!

It's called "Appeal to Mom" and it's in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies. Folks who use it are bereft of intelligence, are sloppy thinkers, are lazy debaters, and are just in general, infantile.

Your knee-jerk, reflexive defense of Obama is limited to "So what, Look what Booooosh did!"

You cannot see how stupid, sloppy, lazy and infantile that is?

There's quite a difference between simply saying "Bush did it too" and pointing out exactly HOW Bush did it too and that all you ex-bushlickers never complained. If you don't get that, then you're the one with an infantile brain.

xotoxi-albums-smileys-picture749-crying.gif

How many trips did Bush take to Crawford for vacation?

At least Obama was trying to do something for the country.

More nothingness from the right.

Go Alan Grayson.:lol:

how many back and forth trips to crawford would equal two planes going back and forth to copenhagen?

So Bush never traveled overseas? Is that your point? Gosh, help this fella out please. People have only been naming domestic flights on Bush's Air Force One.

No, but Bush Jr. sure fucked up life in NOLA with his insufficient and late response to Katrina.

Oh yeah........he didn't cut his vacation short because of the hurricane.

You still blaming Bush for Katrina? LOL. Governor Shit head and Mayor Shit Stain bear Full Responsibility. Corrupt incompetent Assholes that were the cause of untold Misery, and Death. They should have both been tarred and feathered. Fucking Imbeciles. Both of them should have come with warning lights.

Remember a while back when the hurricane hit Mexico, and Vincente Fox (who was in Utah at the time campaigning), went BACK to his country as soon as it hit?

Leaders watch out for their people. Greedy old fuckers and frat boys don't.

Where was Obama when the floods hit here in Ga a couple weeks ago and why did he only send Biden a week later?

I heard the fuel cost of flying the Messiah and his wife (in separate planes) to Copenhagen was $1.5 million.

No, it was $2 billion.

I heard he had the pilot do a flyover of Afghanistan and dropped $8.5 billion in hundreds out the window. Shit, now it'll never be accounted for, just like the $8.5 billion doled out to Iraqis standing in the cash line in front of Paul Bremer's welfare shop.

How much have we pissed away on that Iraq fiasco?

Is it up to a trillion dollars yet?

I haven't seen any anti-war protests lately...

Wonder why?

Because the top priority issue is health care, not Iraq. We're continuing to draw down in Iraq. Duh...

Yet another 8 soldiers die yesterday. So you only protest a war when a republicans are in office?

Once again the liberal retards are exposed.

You still blaming Bush for Katrina? LOL. Governor Shit head and Mayor Shit Stain bear Full Responsibility. Corrupt incompetent Assholes that were the cause of untold Misery, and Death. They should have both been tarred and feathered. Fucking Imbeciles. Both of them should have come with warning lights.

Remember a while back when the hurricane hit Mexico, and Vincente Fox (who was in Utah at the time campaigning), went BACK to his country as soon as it hit?

Where was Obama when the floods hit here in Ga a couple weeks ago and why did he only send Biden a week later?

Yeah, why didn't he send a contingency to California when half the state was on fire? Why didn't he send someone to all those towns destroyed by tornados since January? The ice storm in Minnesota last winter? Yes, by all means, don't let FEMA do its job, but spend money for the top echelon to go!! You idiots would have a fucking FIELD DAY if they did that accusing them of "more important things to handle in Washington."

How much did it cost to send Bush to china for four days during the last Olympics...and where was the outrage from the OP then?

All of it.

He should Joe Biden just to get him out of the country for a few days. The fuel still would have been a waste, but likely it would have taken only one plane.

His transparent efforts to swoon the committee to send the Olympics into crime ridden Chicago to be mangled and milked by his Chicago political cronies was thankfully rejected by the committee. He finally campaigned in an election where his influence means absolutely nothing.

He fails as a world organizer because he hasn't any rewards for those that vote his way.

The fact that it's all about them is exposed in the transcripts of what they said to the committee and press. The incessant use of "I" and "my" by Barack and Michelle both leaves one to believe they are narcissists and nothing more than puffed up, pompous members of a minority finally making it to the top of the heap.

Kudos to the committee for seeing nothing significantly truthful about what BO and MO said.

Go RIO!!!

Depending on the weather, this may be the best Olympic games EVER!

What about going to China from DC for the Olympics? What about his "farewell tour" just before he left office?

Those trips were a hell of a lot farther than from DC to Copenhagen and back.

By the way........did anyone else see that loon Glenn Blech equating Obama's trip to Copenhagen to the chewing tobacco known as Copenhagen which causes cancer? Yep......the right is gonna go nuts with this one.

No, but Bush Jr. sure fucked up life in NOLA with his insufficient and late response to Katrina.

Oh yeah........he didn't cut his vacation short because of the hurricane.

Oh sure,, Vincente Fox looked out for his people,,:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: that's why they are streaming by the millions into the USofKKKA. you make me laugh.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Asataris said:
The fact that it's all about them is exposed in the transcripts of what they said to the committee and press. The incessant use of "I" and "my" by Barack and Michelle both leaves one to believe they are narcissists and nothing more than puffed up, pompous members of a minority finally making it to the top of the heap.

I think I posted elsewhere here the text of his speech, and he mentions himself and his family in only two paragraphs. See what you get for only hearing what you choose to hear? And undoubtedly third-hand at that?

Asataris said:

I think I posted elsewhere here the text of his speech, and he mentions himself and his family in only two paragraphs. See what you get for only hearing what you choose to hear? And undoubtedly third-hand at that?
Gee, I wonder how these people got it all wrong.

George Will: Obama Went to Copenhagen to Speak About Himself | NewsBusters.org

Asataris said:

Gee, I wonder how these people got it all wrong.

George Will: Obama Went to Copenhagen to Speak About Himself | NewsBusters.org

When you're a narcissist it's all about the "I".

Obama loves to hear himself talk – about himself. In just 41 speeches so this year, not including this week's big speech at the United Nations, Obama has talked about himself nearly 1,200 times – 1,198 to be exact. (That breaks down to 1,121 “I”s and just 77 "me"s.)

Obama's Speeches-- Obama Mentions Self Nearly 1,200 Times! - FOXNews.com

Forum List

Back