How much fuel did Obama waste going to Copenhagen?

I heard the fuel cost of flying the Messiah and his wife (in separate planes) to Copenhagen was $1.5 million.

That was just the cost of flying AIR FORCE ONE. Michelle took an Air Force 757 that burns approximately 1200 gallons an hour. The cost quoted didn't count the many support aircraft that traveled with Air Force One or what ever traveled with Michelle and Oprah. Chicago isn't going to pay this bill, we will.

About half as much as Al Gore wastes traveling around giving speeches on the catastrophic effect of Americans burning fossil fuels. I think it's fitting for the all God like ruler of the free world to have a MAJOR disappointment. The most he should have done was have a delegation if you will of his wife and Joe Biden and since this was a major deal to the Mayor of Chicago he should have gone. The President could have
recorded a message to be played at the event. I don't think it was necessary for him to go not with all that's going on right now.

About half as much as Al Gore wastes traveling around giving speeches on the catastrophic effect of Americans burning fossil fuels. I think it's fitting for the all God like ruler of the free world to have a MAJOR disappointment. The most he should have done was have a delegation if you will of his wife and Joe Biden and since this was a major deal to the Mayor of Chicago he should have gone. The President could have
recorded a message to be played at the event. I don't think it was necessary for him to go not with all that's going on right now.
It wasnt necessary whether it was one day or not! Or even if hed be back by Friday and still get the work done.
A major waste and at whos expense?

I'm sure he bought carbon offsets...

Wonder how much Bush wasted sitting for four days on his ass at the Chinese Olympics?

Hope you guys were screaming and in a panic then like you are now.

How many trips did Bush take to Crawford for vacation?

At least Obama was trying to do something for the country.

More nothingness from the right.

Go Alan Grayson.:lol:

I heard the fuel cost of flying the Messiah and his wife (in separate planes) to Copenhagen was $1.5 million.

Okay.......how much did it cost us to send Bush Jr. and Co. to China for the Olympics? How much in hotel fees, airfare, etc. did THAT cost?

Oh.......while we're at it, let's talk about the 2 years that Bush spent at his ranch in Crawford, as well as the flights that he took back and forth from DC to Crawford for clearing brush out of his ranch.

Want to talk about his frat boy jaunt around the world during the last 6 months of his term?

Before you start throwing stones Pedophile Beard, you may wish to look at your own fucking party.

Idiot.

Wonder how much Bush wasted sitting for four days on his ass at the Chinese Olympics?
MOM!!! THE OTHER KID DID IT TOOOOOO!!!

So infantile. And is actually an argument AGAINST Obama you stupid idiot. Because comparing him to Booooosh undermines and belies the CHANGE theme!

You don't have to respond to stuff like this. Really. They won't kick you out of the cult for just ignoring this stuff. Really. You don't have to knee-jerk respond to every little deal like a thin-skinned moron.

Really, you don't. You can ignore it, or even just say, "yeah, that's bad." They allow you to have a modicum of intellectual honesty and still let you stay in the cult.

But don't make intellectual honesty habitual, or they might kick you out!

Nah, they wouldn't even then! :rofl:

Okay.......how much did it cost us to send Bush Jr. and Co. to China for the Olympics? How much in hotel fees, airfare, etc. did THAT cost?

So infantile. And is actually an argument AGAINST Obama you stupid idiot. Because comparing him to Booooosh undermines and belies the CHANGE theme!

You don't have to respond to stuff like this. Really. They won't kick you out of the cult for just ignoring this stuff. Really. You don't have to knee-jerk respond to every little deal like a thin-skinned moron.

Really, you don't. You can ignore it, or even just say, "yeah, that's bad." They allow you to have a modicum of intellectual honesty and still let you stay in the cult.

How much have we pissed away on that Iraq fiasco?

Is it up to a trillion dollars yet?

How many trips did Bush take to Crawford for vacation?

At least Obama was trying to do something for the country.

More nothingness from the right.

Go Alan Grayson.:lol:

Don't kid yourself. This was motivated solely by pressure from those who expected political payback. It's the Chicago way.

Because Obama went to do something for a great American city. He had a "reason", an "agenda".

Bush went to China to waste taspayer money and sit on his ass, turd.

And you have the nerve and the gall to call ME infantile? Good one.

Do Republicans ALWAYS have to be so stupid? Is it in the water they drinki? The inbreeding? Someone please explain it to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Obama went to do something for a great American city. He had a "reason", an "agend".

Bush went to China to waste taspayer money and sit on his ass, turd.

And you have the nerve and the gall to call ME infantile? Good one.

It's called "Appeal to Mom" and it's in the "bandwagon" category of logical fallacies. Folks who use it are bereft of intelligence, are sloppy thinkers, are lazy debaters, and are just in general, infantile.

Your knee-jerk, reflexive defense of Obama is limited to "So what, Look what Booooosh did!"

You cannot see how stupid, sloppy, lazy and infantile that is?

Forum List

Back