How Much Faith Do You Have in the Vote Counting Process?

All the RWNJs is doing is trying to call into question the legitimacy of the upcoming Clinton Administration.

They did this with their racist birther innuendo but since that is off the table, they have to come up with something else.

Its as pathetic as it is shameless.
The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left.

Investigations revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.combegan lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

Been debunked 800 times or so but then again so has the bullshit about the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job, and most other conspiracies.

The germain topic is that up until last month, Trump--the GOP nomination in 2016--still held that Obama was born outside of the USA. Regardless of the source of nonsense, when you have a major party nominee who still believes it and parrots it....it speaks volumes about their intellect and not so racist hidden agenda

I would encourage everyone to at least read to the end. At least read what I found.

You are way too gullible. The left-wing elite could tell you anything, and you would just dutifully repeat it.

Reminds me of a Washington insider who in late 1990s, wrote an article about how bafflingly easy it was for the politicians to easily manipulate the public, and convince them of whatever they wanted.

First, it is beyond question or doubt that the Clinton Campaign did in fact circulate e-mails around that Obama was Muslim, and that he was born outside the US.

We know this because Mark Penn openly proposed such a tactic in December 2007. Moreover, we know that one volunteer who failed to cover their tracks, had an email traced back to them directly at the Hillary Campaign.

Then I decided to look at exactly what information we have to suggest that Hillary was not the origin of the birther movement.

Turns out the only claim, posed by of course, Snoops, the most left-wing fact checking site there is.... claims that the earliest mention of the birther movement was from the Free Republic web site.

Is this true? Well.... we don't know. There is no web site that catalogs and documents anonymously sent emails. So looking a google search, when we already know the information was spread via Email, is not just ignorant and stupid... but flat out dishonest. Which of course is exactly what we expect from both Hillary, and thus her supporters.

You are not just dumb, and ignorant... you are just flat out all liars.

But let us continue! So I went to the Free Republic web site, and sure enough, as they said, there was a post saying:
"Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.
Again, any clarifications on this?"

Now as you might guess from the question, this was not an article. The Free Republic has many reposted articles. But otherwise, it's simply a forum, just like this is a forum. Anyone can join the forum, just like anyone can join this forum. And the people can post anything, just like people here can post anything.

So citing the Free Republic as being the originator of the birther movement, is as dumb as claiming USMB was the originator.

Moreover, the person who posted the article, didn't say where he heard the comment from. It is entirely possible that he may have received one of the forwarded Hillary Campaign Emails, and asked about it. The date of the post was March 2008. The Hillary Campaign started their email circulation in December of 2007. So four months after the Email campaign against Obama started, one post shows up on Free Republic.

How does this prove anything? Except that a bias fact checking cite, can always find some lame excuse to defend their moronic position.

But wait, there's more! You might find this interesting.

I read the post, and then notice the thread name. The title of the thread was "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama". It was a joke thread, where people made up fake middle names to give to Obama.

So here a guy was asking "I heard Obama was born outside the US. Is that true?" in middle of a 500 post thread on making up joke names for Obama. Moreover, I noticed that no one seemed to even notice his post was there. Few if any, even responded to it.

That got me wondering. I remembered that in 2004, a DNC campaigner posted fake posts onto right-wing websites. What better way to hide the origins of a rumor, than to post it on an opposition web site.

The name of the individual who made the post was FARS. When I punched up his information, there was simply a picture of a flag, and a half dozen links, all of which were bad. Not one single link worked. Then I noticed he had an email address to a website called antimullah.com

I then did a whois check, and found that antimullah.com was closed, but I could look up the registration.

Now get this..... Can't make this stuff up. antimullah.com was registered to a business in Denver Colorado in 2007. The company had it's info private, but it still listed a street address, which happens to belong to Diablo Media, an advertising agency.... and interestingly... less than ten minutes drive from the Pepsi Center.... Which is where the Democratic National Convention was held, just 5 months later.

So let me get this straight...............

Just five months before the DNC Convention, someone with an address at an advertising agency, in Denver Colorado, just 10 minutes away from the DNC convention, creates their own website, registers a domain name, creates a profile on the Free Republic forum, posts a bunch of links on profile page, posts at most 2 or 3 posts about Obama being born outside the US.... then closes out everything, none of the links work, closes the Email, shuts down his own web site, and disappears forever.

This..... THIS.... is proof to a left-winger that it was Republicans who started the birther movement. Yeah..... YEAH! Oh yeah.... :alcoholic: Completely convinced over here. Yup.

Could all that be coincidence? Sure. Honesty first... it could be coincidence. Could a different company have been at that address in the past 8 years? Sure. Absolutely.

But to take the evidence we have, and say this proves the birther movement didn't start with Hillary... no. No. Sorry. Not even close. Way too many questionable 'coincidences' for you to claim you know it wasn't the DNC.

And that wall of text dismisses Trump’s racist amplification of the lie about our President for years…how exactly?

In states which are controlled by Republicans, I would not have complete faith in the voting system.

chads_zpsgctvzfwu.jpg

Looks like another vote for George W Bush

All the RWNJs is doing is trying to call into question the legitimacy of the upcoming Clinton Administration.

They did this with their racist birther innuendo but since that is off the table, they have to come up with something else.

Investigations revealed that the Birther conspiracy theory was first concocted by renegade members of the original Obama haters, Party Unity My Ass, known more commonly by their acronym, the PUMAs. They were a splinter group of hard-core Hillary Clinton supporters who did not want to give up the ghost after the bitter 50-state Bataan Death March to the 2008 Democratic nomination.

In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.combegan lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy—that their party's nomination could be overturned on constitutional grounds. "Obama May Be Illegal to Be Elected President!" read one representative e-mail: "This came from a USNA [U.S. Naval Academy] alumnus. It'll be interesting to see how the media handle this...WRITE TO YOUR LOCAL newspaper editors etc. Keep this out there everyday possible. Also write to the DNC too!"

Been debunked 800 times or so but then again so has the bullshit about the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job, and most other conspiracies.

The germain topic is that up until last month, Trump--the GOP nomination in 2016--still held that Obama was born outside of the USA. Regardless of the source of nonsense, when you have a major party nominee who still believes it and parrots it....it speaks volumes about their intellect and not so racist hidden agenda

I would encourage everyone to at least read to the end. At least read what I found.

You are way too gullible. The left-wing elite could tell you anything, and you would just dutifully repeat it.

Reminds me of a Washington insider who in late 1990s, wrote an article about how bafflingly easy it was for the politicians to easily manipulate the public, and convince them of whatever they wanted.

First, it is beyond question or doubt that the Clinton Campaign did in fact circulate e-mails around that Obama was Muslim, and that he was born outside the US.

We know this because Mark Penn openly proposed such a tactic in December 2007. Moreover, we know that one volunteer who failed to cover their tracks, had an email traced back to them directly at the Hillary Campaign.

Then I decided to look at exactly what information we have to suggest that Hillary was not the origin of the birther movement.

Turns out the only claim, posed by of course, Snoops, the most left-wing fact checking site there is.... claims that the earliest mention of the birther movement was from the Free Republic web site.

Is this true? Well.... we don't know. There is no web site that catalogs and documents anonymously sent emails. So looking a google search, when we already know the information was spread via Email, is not just ignorant and stupid... but flat out dishonest. Which of course is exactly what we expect from both Hillary, and thus her supporters.

But let us continue! So I went to the Free Republic web site, and sure enough, as they said, there was a post saying:
"Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Now as you might guess from the question, this was not an article. The Free Republic has many reposted articles. But otherwise, it's simply a forum, just like this is a forum. Anyone can join the forum, just like anyone can join this forum. And the people can post anything, just like people here can post anything.

So citing the Free Republic as being the originator of the birther movement, is as dumb as claiming USMB was the originator.

Moreover, the person who posted the article, didn't say where he heard the comment from. It is entirely possible that he may have received one of the forwarded Hillary Campaign Emails, and asked about it. The date of the post was March 2008. The Hillary Campaign started their email circulation in December of 2007. So four months after the Email campaign against Obama started, one post shows up on Free Republic.

How does this prove anything? Except that a bias fact checking cite, can always find some lame excuse to defend their moronic position.

I read the post, and then notice the thread name. The title of the thread was "Pin the Middle Name on the Obama". It was a joke thread, where people made up fake middle names to give to Obama.

So here a guy was asking "I heard Obama was born outside the US. Is that true?" in middle of a 500 post thread on making up joke names for Obama. Moreover, I noticed that no one seemed to even notice his post was there. Few if any, even responded to it.

That got me wondering. I remembered that in 2004, a DNC campaigner posted fake posts onto right-wing websites. What better way to hide the origins of a rumor, than to post it on an opposition web site.

The name of the individual who made the post was FARS. When I punched up his information, there was simply a picture of a flag, and a half dozen links, all of which were bad. Not one single link worked. Then I noticed he had an email address to a website called antimullah.com

I then did a whois check, and found that antimullah.com was closed, but I could look up the registration.

Now get this..... Can't make this stuff up. antimullah.com was registered to a business in Denver Colorado in 2007. The company had it's info private, but it still listed a street address, which happens to belong to Diablo Media, an advertising agency.... and interestingly... less than ten minutes drive from the Pepsi Center.... Which is where the Democratic National Convention was held, just 5 months later.

Just five months before the DNC Convention, someone with an address at an advertising agency, in Denver Colorado, just 10 minutes away from the DNC convention, creates their own website, registers a domain name, creates a profile on the Free Republic forum, posts a bunch of links on profile page, posts at most 2 or 3 posts about Obama being born outside the US.... then closes out everything, none of the links work, closes the Email, shuts down his own web site, and disappears forever.

This..... THIS.... is proof to a left-winger that it was Republicans who started the birther movement. Yeah..... YEAH! Oh yeah.... :alcoholic: Completely convinced over here. Yup.

Could all that be coincidence? Sure. Honesty first... it could be coincidence. Could a different company have been at that address in the past 8 years? Sure. Absolutely.

But to take the evidence we have, and say this proves the birther movement didn't start with Hillary... no. No. Sorry. Not even close. Way too many questionable 'coincidences' for you to claim you know it wasn't the DNC.

And that wall of text dismisses Trump’s racist amplification of the lie about our President for years…how exactly?

Funny... I could have sworn the previous posts were saying....

"The Birthers began not on the right, but on the left."
"Been debunked 800 times or so but then again so has the bullshit about the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job, and most other conspiracies."

Now magically we're talking about some myth of racism and what Trump said.

In other words, you lost the argument, so now your changing the topic.

"Been debunked 800 times or so but then again so has the bullshit about the moon landings, 9/11 being an inside job, and most other conspiracies."

Its been my commentary on this thread since the beginning. Sorry to disappoint you with the truth.

Its been my commentary on this thread since the beginning. Sorry to disappoint you with the truth.

The specific post I was responding to, was an exchange between you and another person, where they claimed the birther movement was started by the Hillary campaign, and you claiming it was debunked.

You know... the fact you can't even own up to that, which can simply be proven by looking the posts quoted in my response.... shows just how little integrity you, and those like you, and the people you support have. Even when the undisputed proof in right in front of you, you still deny it.

It's funny... every time Trump does something that gives me pause on if I should vote for him.... people like you show up, and show me exactly why anyone.... as in absolutely anyone is better than Hillary.

We simply can't trust Hillary. Just look at her supporters! We can't even trust YOU, with YOUR OWN POST... in a thread YOU created! If we can't trust you with your own words, when they are on this thread everyone can read.... How can we trust you people with ANYTHING? You have absolutely no honesty whatsoever.

Most people on here, I have to fact check what they said about some external issue. With you... I have to fact check what you said 4 posts ago!

The specific post I was responding to, was an exchange between you and another person, where they claimed the birther movement was started by the Hillary campaign, and you claiming it was debunked.
It has been.

We simply can't trust Hillary.

Strange, Trump trusted her enough to fund her campaign a couple of times.

Forum List

Back