How Much Faith Do You Have in the Vote Counting Process?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
After the Election Dust Settles, Will the Results Be Accurate?

I'm torn. Remember the “chads” thing? Examining actual ballots to determine their veracity? Where is that now. I know the voting machines here in Nevada actually have a printed list of votes in case of a recount. But other states? How happy are you with the way ballots are cast in your state?

In an age of digital and online voting, there is no way to know if the announced results of any given election faithfully express the intent of the voters. This is not only because digitized voting machines can be hacked or manipulated. The fact is, modernday ballots are not available as public documents — even after elections.

Story @ How Much Faith Do You Have in the Vote Counting Process? - WhoWhatWhy

I'm torn. Remember the “chads” thing? Examining actual ballots to determine their veracity? Where is that now. I know the voting machines here in Nevada actually have a printed list of votes in case of a recount. But other states? How happy are you with the way ballots are cast in your state?

In an age of digital and online voting, there is no way to know if the announced results of any given election faithfully express the intent of the voters. This is not only because digitized voting machines can be hacked or manipulated. The fact is, modernday ballots are not available as public documents — even after elections.

unless a vote is very close, we are good at counting. where we fail is in cases like florida in 2000 where the powers that be (e.g., jeb bush's appointee, katherine harris and scalia and his boys) can warp the outcome.

what i am pretty sure about is you shouldn't get your "opinions" and/or "news" from a conspiracy theorist who in his head thinks there are connections between daddy bush, watergate and the assassination of jfk

i do love how rightwingners are trying to disrupt our entire system of government.

now tell us again how you're patriots, please.

Zero - none - nil - nada

I have no doubt we can count ... I seriously doubt what we count reflects the will of the people.

It's not easy to have any faith, that's for sure.There is so much corruption that it is beginning to resemble North Korea. How much faith do you have?

Moot irrelevant query, the societal wealth extraction paradigm has continued unabated for over half a century now, with no inflection point on the horizon, regardless of who “wins”. The cannibalization of amerian society is utterly bipartisan.

Yup, the loons are going to have to go.
You sound a bit like someone else. . . . .

now who is it. . . :eusa_think:

9126-joseph-stalin-quotes.jpg

The fact is, the system has lost legitimacy.

This bothers the parasites that are part of the system. For everyone else, we are pleased as punch.

Yes, you loons have much in common with Stalin. And the rest of the evil gang.

How much faith do I have in the count?

100%. There will be fraud. Never enough to sway a Presidential election. Any argument to the contrary is simply a republicunt laying the groundwork for Trump’s loss.

Forum List

Back