How much does your cigarette habit cost you in $ ??

Hey, you're switching threads on me. Dog breath in the morning, sweet breath the night before.

Last edited:
How's your breath this morning, Rover?
dogbreath_toothbrush.03.jpg

Last edited:
My neighbor who just started back smoking again till her husband moves out of the house just told me a pack of cigarettes costs $7 now.

!!! :eek: !!!

That's a lot of money!!

I wonder how much people figure they spend in a month, in a year, on cigarettes?

If I can talk you out of a pack of smokes, even just one singlw smoke, will you deposit the cash equivalent in my Pay Pal account?

Think I could earn a living at this?

I only smoke for the children. Its called SCHIP.

I think my cigarette habit has probably cost me about... $25. If I had bought them all myself then maybe $100. They only taste good after smoking pot anyway and I hardly ever do that.

Ugh, you just killed it for me. Smoking is the biggest turnoff.

Alas, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :lol:

Are you sure you read it right tho? I've spent maybe $25 in my entire life on smokes. That's a 2 week supply for some people I know.

I see, I thought you meant $25 a month. We'll keep the patch around, just in case.

Ugh, you just killed it for me. Smoking is the biggest turnoff.

Alas, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :lol:

Are you sure you read it right tho? I've spent maybe $25 in my entire life on smokes. That's a 2 week supply for some people I know.

I see, I thought you meant $25 a month. We'll keep the patch around, just in case.

Here the patches cost about $75 a week now. The gum ... no one can afford that (at least those of us with standard living wages). The free programs are also not free in spite of their advertising them.

Forum List

Back