How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
Except those doctors are paid to lie

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Lying about what?

If Trump is as healthy as they claim, there is no reason to lie

Doctors lied about Wilson, FDR and JFK because they had afflictions that could keep them from being President

Trump?

His weight. Apparently, it's a huge scandal that Trump looks like he weighs more than the official statistic. Yeah, I know, really scraping the bottom of the scandal barrel there. That's why it's so fun to watch.

Fattest President since Taft

3000 verifiable lies since Inauguration Day.

Hey, I’ll give him a pass on 1000 of them. That’s fair

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.
Yet you can’t get over it.

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.
------------------------------------------------- i would never RESPECT their calls for another 'doctor' examination . Best thing the TRUMP can do is to laugh at these busy bodies .

The president is one of the most closely monitored people in the country. He has medical personnel close at hand. I'm not worried about him. And no, he should not have another exam just because the haters are shrieking about this one. I put forth the idea as something that would prove the first doctor is lying, but quite frankly, it's not worth doing, because they would just accuse the second one of lying if he agreed with the first.

I have some of my best people looking into this
They can’t believe what they are finding

So prove they are in this case. It should be easy, you're so certain and all. We know, for example, that FDR and JFK's doctors lied.
Wilson too

But they were really sick and lied......does that mean Lying Donnie is really sick?

Only a partisan idiot would think that there's a causal relationship. It just means that, should Trump's doctor be lying, he's far from the first. Regardless, until it's proven that he is, I'll take the word of a physician who actually examined Trump over that of an internet keyboard jockey.

Lying about what?

Doctors lied about Wilson, FDR and JFK because they had afflictions that could keep them from being President

Trump?

His weight. Apparently, it's a huge scandal that Trump looks like he weighs more than the official statistic. Yeah, I know, really scraping the bottom of the scandal barrel there. That's why it's so fun to watch.

And here I am thinking: "Who cares?" :dunno:

They only care about his health to the extent they can use it to fuel their endless, "We'll overturn the results of the election any day now" hopes and dreams.

Wilson too

Lying about what?

Trump?

And I should care, why?

Wilson too

Lying about what?

Trump?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. No better than the ones harping on Hillary being fat and ugly.

Last edited:
s
President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
so YER the guy with Post number 1 - ONE eh Rwinger :afro: ??

Wilson too

Lying about what?

Trump?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel. No better than the ones harping on Hillary being fat and ugly.

Or those harping on Carly Fiorinos face

Lying about what?

Trump?

Or those harping on Carly Fiorinos face

Yes. I have no common ground with those who mock and impugn a politician's appearance or that of their families. I was disgusted by some of the things said about Mrs. Obama.

3000 verifiable lies since Inauguration Day.

Hey, I’ll give him a pass on 1000 of them. That’s fair

We're talking about the doctor. Can you prove his medical report is a lie? If not, I'll take his word on Trump's health and all this obsession about his weight is just so much swamp gas.

You remind me of Dave Chappell show they asked the black guy what it would take to convict r Kelly. It was funny how much evidence he required.

But when asked if Robert Blake killed his wife Dave said “you mean baretta? Oh yea he did that shit. Lol

This far, no one has presented any proof at all. You have a long way to go before you get to those absurd extremes. Have another doctor examine Trump and say the first one was lying. Show that the first doctor has a history of examining high profile people and lying about their health. Simply yelling that he lied because you saw a few pictures isn't convincing.

I don't care if Trump takes medications for a skin condition or to promote hair growth. I care more if he is unable to perform the duties of the office or that his head starts bobbing uncontrollably in front of a microphone or he stumbles and falls on top of foreign dignitaries.
------------------------------------------------- i would never RESPECT their calls for another 'doctor' examination . Best thing the TRUMP can do is to laugh at these busy bodies .

The president is one of the most closely monitored people in the country. He has medical personnel close at hand. I'm not worried about him. And no, he should not have another exam just because the haters are shrieking about this one. I put forth the idea as something that would prove the first doctor is lying, but quite frankly, it's not worth doing, because they would just accuse the second one of lying if he agreed with the first.
Remember the bankers controlled Reagan and they hid he had Alzheimer’s?

Of course. I was politically aware during that time. It was really sad to see a good man be brought down like that.

Not so sure about the bankers though. Got any names proven to have done that?

Of course. I was politically aware during that time. It was really sad to see a good man be brought down like that.

YouTube banker tells Reagan to wrap it up.

I agree

I went to the bank all the time in the 80s and not one of them told me Reagan had Alzheimer’s

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
Why do the little lies matter? Because if he'll lie about little things he'll lie about anything

Michael Cohen Accepted $500,000 From Firm Tied To Russian Oligarch: Reports | HuffPost

Robert Mueller has reportedly interviewed the Russian oligarch about the payments to Trump’s lawyer.

How you gonna spin this?

Yes Don Regan former Meryl Lynch CEO tells Reagan in a speech to WRAP IT UP!

--------------------------------------------------- something was wrong with 'reagans' thinking . I blame his 'vp' ghw bush but it was 'reagan' that was at fault . . It was ' ghwb' that pushed amnesty for 'mexicans' and started that whole immigration thing and 'reagan' implemented the plan . 'gwb' continued with the plan as well as 'mrobama' and 'jebito bush' or 'hilary' would have continued with flooding the USA with third worlders . Probably going to continue . ---------------------- might be off topic but just showing an example that 'reagan' was not playing with a full deck --- imo !!

yeah Sealy , thanks , its the only thing that i can think of but i have thought it for many years . Beautiful USA is great in the 70s until 'reagan' did amnesty in 1986 so lets flood it with third worlders to mess it up and gain power and the 'bush's' loved it and influenced a possibly weak minded 'reagan' to do it . Afterall , the third worlders will vote and support 'jebito bush' and his third world 'mexican' first family of the USA . See 'jorge bush' starting his political career a few years ago in Texas Sealy .

Last edited:

Yes Don Regan former Meryl Lynch CEO tells Reagan in a speech to WRAP IT UP!

Key word, "former". He was on the team at the time. Nice try though.

Forum List

Back