How much does Trump weigh?

What does Trump weigh?

• Total voters
I think the official weight was listed as 239. He is in typical shape for a 71 year old office worker.

It is rather pathetic that with all of the relevant technology we have, the medical "experts" invariably fall back on BMI as the measure of a person's weight-health.

BMI is merely a calculation based on height and weight, and takes no account of muscularity or the lack of same. Most professional football players are listed as "obese" under this pointless guideline. It is not that fucking difficult or even costly to estimate a person's body fat content - as a percentage - which is infinitely more accurate and relevant in measuring someone's health, as respects their weight.

My cardiologist was able to take several test results, in addition to my body fat content, and give me a percentage probability of a major cardiac event with the next 5 and 10 years respectively. (I am 68). Certainly, the President's doc's can do the same, although the results would be politically utilized.

Yo, God Blessed Trump, in the Election & his Health, at 71 years old, he is doing better than most young people!!! """LOVE IT"""

"GTP"
IVXX.gif

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?
We knew he lied about his health and usmb republicans defended him

Who didn’t see this one coming.....

Trump wrote own health letter, doctor says

Donald Trump's former doctor has said he did not write a 2015 letter declaring the then-Republican presidential candidate's "astonishingly excellent" health, US media report.

"[Mr Trump] dictated that whole letter," Harold Bornstein told CNN.

The White House has not yet commented on the physician's allegation.

Mr Bornstein also said that Mr Trump's bodyguard had carried out a "raid" on his offices in February 2017, removing all of Mr Trump's medical records.

In an interview with CNN, Mr Bornstein said the 2015 letter suggesting that Mr Trump would be the "healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency" was not his professional assessment.

"[Mr Trump] dictated the letter and I would tell him what he couldn't put in there," he said.

my hubby is 6'3'' and based on what he weighs and how he looks compared to Trump, my guess is Trump weighs between 260 - 280 lbs.

President Trump is going for his Presidential physical this Friday. Typically, they report height, weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and other key measures

What do you think Trump weighs?

Probably best asked of one of the moons orbiting his body.

The obsession continues...
The lies keep piling up.

You act like he’s not up for re election.

Sorry the honeymoon ended a long time ago

You must not have any substantive complaints if you're obsessed with his weight.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom.../2017-08-03/why-every-lie-trump-tells-matters

Yes, in the grander sense, no one was harmed by Trump lying about his weight. There will be no long-term consequence from that particular lie, no damaged party left behind, no policy alteration with lasting effects.

But sometime during Trump's term there's going to be an emergency in the U.S. – a natural disaster, a terrorist attack, some critical piece of infrastructure failing – and the American people will have to count on the information coming from the West Wing. And at the moment, they can't.

That Trump and co. are willing to lie about completely inconsequential things merely reinforces that they'll definitely be willing to lie about stuff that really matters. In a confusing, potentially very dangerous situation, the White House needs to clarify, offer direction and project that it is calm and in control. Instead, we're going to have to google whether what the president and his people just said jibes with other reports or pre-established facts on the ground. It's a recipe for making a disaster even more disastrous.

While that sort of situation is the major concern, it's not the only one. Trump's lies also affect the everyday work of policymaking in Washington.

The lies keep piling up.

You must not have any substantive complaints if you're obsessed with his weight.

Trump passed tax policy by telling us that US Companies are the highest taxed in the world. That's a lie.

He said he wouldn't cut taxes on the rich. He did. He said he wouldn't raise the debt. He is.

Republicans are guilty too. During the healthcare debate the GOP said their tax bills would do what every independent analysis said they would not do. And they came within one vote of passing that bill. Had they got that one extra vote (McCain) they would have repealed Obamacare. And actually people would be harmed.

So being a liar on small matters does matter because it means he will certainly lie about big things. Like colluding with Russia.

my hubby is 6'3'' and based on what he weighs and how he looks compared to Trump, my guess is Trump weighs between 260 - 280 lbs.

I’m 6’2 230

Trump has an easy 50 lbs on me

The lies keep piling up.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/thom.../2017-08-03/why-every-lie-trump-tells-matters

Yes, in the grander sense, no one was harmed by Trump lying about his weight. There will be no long-term consequence from that particular lie, no damaged party left behind, no policy alteration with lasting effects.

But sometime during Trump's term there's going to be an emergency in the U.S. – a natural disaster, a terrorist attack, some critical piece of infrastructure failing – and the American people will have to count on the information coming from the West Wing. And at the moment, they can't.

That Trump and co. are willing to lie about completely inconsequential things merely reinforces that they'll definitely be willing to lie about stuff that really matters. In a confusing, potentially very dangerous situation, the White House needs to clarify, offer direction and project that it is calm and in control. Instead, we're going to have to google whether what the president and his people just said jibes with other reports or pre-established facts on the ground. It's a recipe for making a disaster even more disastrous.

While that sort of situation is the major concern, it's not the only one. Trump's lies also affect the everyday work of policymaking in Washington.

If you're worried about integrity in the White House, that ship sailed decades ago. Bubba was virtually celebrated for his ability to lie convincingly.

The lies keep piling up.

What is troubling is how easy and prolific Trumps lies are. Also, how easily they are refuted

If it was just the small stuff, we could laugh it off. But Trump seems to prefer the lie, when the truth will do just fine

Forum List

Back