How much do you think Obama really cares about you?

Probably not that much. I don't need a President who cares about me, personally. I want a President who cares about this country, and the people in it. As far as I can see, Obama's doing an alright job at that so far. Not a great job, but a decent one.

he sure as hell is, by stealing car dealerships and giving them to his union buddies,
Never happened.Never happened.
shareholder money and bondholders money and giving it to unions,
Never happened.
he don't give a shit about anybody but his union buddies. no gm, chrysler for me, he could not give me one.

By all means, provide a source for any of these claims, if you can.

all of it happened.. well maybe not on mars where you reside.

Probably not that much. I don't need a President who cares about me, personally. I want a President who cares about this country, and the people in it. As far as I can see, Obama's doing an alright job at that so far. Not a great job, but a decent one.

Of course you define care as " plenty of food stamps, massive federal largesse and Hellcare.

he sure as hell is, by stealing car dealerships and giving them to his union buddies,
Never happened.Never happened.Never happened.
he don't give a shit about anybody but his union buddies. no gm, chrysler for me, he could not give me one.

The fact that you need someone to show you a link is why you are not worthy of haviung a linkl furnished.

Oh...and ...uh....how is that media doing for ya?

I have a hunch ANYONE who disagrees with "Oldandtired" regardless of how much evidence they bring to the table, is immediately deemed an idiot....

The fact that you need someone to show you a link is why you are not worthy of haviung a linkl furnished.
When someone makes a ridiculous, outlandish claim, and then refuses to back it up, the impetus is not on me to look it up, it's on the person making the claim to back it up. This is basic stuff - you're beginning to sound like Tommy.

I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Never happened.Never happened.
shareholder money and bondholders money and giving it to unions,
Never happened.

This is where I read about all that stuff.

Obama screws everyone except unions

I have a hunch ANYONE who disagrees with "Oldandtired" regardless of how much evidence they bring to the table, is immediately deemed an idiot....

Maybe he's depressed and surly as well.

Of course you define care as " plenty of food stamps, massive federal largesse and Hellcare.

You're an idiot. That didn't even make any sense.

You're going to have to do better than that, if you want to be taken seriously.

If not, feel free to act as much like an idiot as you like.

You're going to have to do better than that, if you want to be taken seriously.

If not, feel free to act as much like an idiot as you like.

thank you.. very much, ask me if I give a shit if you take me seriously, then if you choose prove me wrong. or not. whatever. no skin off my teeth.

As many liberals on here will tell you.....paperview for example......I have MANY times been corrected in my assessments and admitted to being wrong.

In this case, I am by no means wrong. YOU are an idiot based on what you said in this thread.

Maybe just a bad day for you...but you truly came across as an idiot

Maybe he's depressed and surly as well.

I guess as long as he doesn't get wee weed up...

As many liberals on here will tell you.....paperview for example......I have MANY times been corrected in my assessments and admitted to being wrong.

In this case, I am by no means wrong. YOU are an idiot based on what you said in this thread.

So, because I prefer not to spend good money after bad money on weapons systems that do not work or an aircraft such as the F-22, that requires 18 hours of maintenance for every ONE hour of flight time, I am an idiot???

So, because I prefer not to spend good money after bad money on weapons systems that do not work or an aircraft such as the F-22, that requires 18 hours of maintenance for every ONE hour of flight time, I am an idiot???

No...the fact that you interpret what I say with such a spin is what makes you an idiot in my eyes.

I never mentioned Iraq, yet you imply I said the Iraq war made us safer.
I never mentioned the F-22 or defense systems, yet you imply that I said that such is what our money should be spent on.

No...the fact that you interpret what I say with such a spin is what makes you an idiot in my eyes.

I never mentioned Iraq, yet you imply I said the Iraq war made us safer.
I never mentioned the F-22 or defense systems, yet you imply that I said that such is what our money should be spent on.

Fair enough. What else did Bush do to make us safer? Hint: Don't tell me about wiretaps on innocent Americans or the TSA.
As far as wasteful defense speding goes, I NEVER implied that you said anything about it. I was simply stating MY opinion on where we should be spending our money. Perhaps you should go back and reread what I actually typed?

Forum List

Back