How much do you think Obama really cares about you?

Dude, Im a libertarian conservative.

Oops.

You do realize, I am the exact same. Just havent posted on here in a couple of weeks and lost6 touch with who is who.

yes, we wouldn't want to be civil to someone on the "wrong side", would we now?

Has nothing to do with it. I said "oops" becuse a libertarian conservative should NEVER be compared to a liberal.

But please....take it as you wish.

Probably not that much. I don't need a President who cares about me, personally. I want a President who cares about this country, and the people in it. As far as I can see, Obama's doing an alright job at that so far. Not a great job, but a decent one.

So, because I personally did not get killed on 9/11, he should get my support for defending ME?

Yeah...sure...thats what I said.

No wonder you are thrilled with Obama.

You have serious comprehension issues.

So tell me genius. How did Bush defend me? By attacking Iraq? How was I in danger from Iraq again?

Bush put an importance in homeland security. Iraq was not part of it...I never said it was.

But, of course, people like you dont care about what "might happen"...all you care about is "how do I alleviate this little bit of financial pain I am feeling"

That is how the charleton got elected. He knows people like you will LOVE to hear...."sure you lied on your mortgage applications.....sure you did not read your credit card contracts....sure you gambled and lost in the market....but have no fear....vote for me and I will NEVER let you make those mistakes again.....and I will send 95% of you, your childrens money so you dont need to feel the pain of your mistakes."

Pitiful.

Oops.

You do realize, I am the exact same. Just havent posted on here in a couple of weeks and lost6 touch with who is who.

yes, we wouldn't want to be civil to someone on the "wrong side", would we now?

Has nothing to do with it. I said "oops" becuse a libertarian conservative should NEVER be compared to a liberal.

But please....take it as you wish.

Actually, libertarians do have some comparable views to modern day liberals (geopolitical and such) but... I'm just off topic now

Probably not that much. I don't need a President who cares about me, personally. I want a President who cares about this country, and the people in it. As far as I can see, Obama's doing an alright job at that so far. Not a great job, but a decent one.

he sure as hell is, by stealing car dealerships and giving them to his union buddies, by stealing pension plans, shareholder money and bondholders money and giving it to unions,, he don't give a shit about anybody but his union buddies. no gm, chrysler for me, he could not give me one.

Yeah...sure...thats what I said.

No wonder you are thrilled with Obama.

You have serious comprehension issues.

So tell me genius. How did Bush defend me? By attacking Iraq? How was I in danger from Iraq again?

Bush put an importance in homeland security. Iraq was not part of it...I never said it was.

But, of course, people like you dont care about what "might happen"...all you care about is "how do I alleviate this little bit of financial pain I am feeling"

That is how the charleton got elected. He knows people like you will LOVE to hear...."sure you lied on your mortgage applications.....sure you did not read your credit card contracts....sure you gambled and lost in the market....but have no fear....vote for me and I will NEVER let you make those mistakes again.....and I will send 95% of you, your childrens money so you dont need to feel the pain of your mistakes."

Pitiful.

You are full of shit on this one. The difference is, while "people like me care about what might happen", I do not obsess over it. I do not walk around everyday terrified of what "might happen". I do not approve of throwing billions of taxpayer dollars at defense systems that might work someday in case something "might happen". Instead, I would prefer to stop nation building and spending our (sorry, China's) money on the US of A and it's citizens.

Pitiful.

You are full of shit on this one. The difference is, while "people like me care about what might happen", I do not obsess over it. I do not walk around everyday terrified of what "might happen". I do not approve of throwing billions of taxpayer dollars at defense systems that might work someday in case something "might happen". Instead, I would prefer to stop nation building and spending our (sorry, China's) money on the US of A and it's citizens.

Spending our money on our citizens?
Not defense?

Do you know what government is for?

You are an idiot. I do not debate idiots.

he sure as hell is, by stealing car dealerships and giving them to his union buddies,
Never happened.
by stealing pension plans,
Never happened.
shareholder money and bondholders money and giving it to unions,
Never happened.
he don't give a shit about anybody but his union buddies. no gm, chrysler for me, he could not give me one.

By all means, provide a source for any of these claims, if you can.

Considering he wont even help his own family, i dont think he cares for me at all.

Pitiful.

Not defense?

All idiots? Or just the ones you lose to?

Not defense?

All idiots? Or just the ones you lose to?

All idiots.

Never lost to one...but when I do, maybe I will see idiots in a different light.

As for now....you are either an idiot or a naive child. Either way, corresponding with you is not for me.

So long.

he sure as hell is, by stealing car dealerships and giving them to his union buddies,
Never happened.Never happened.
shareholder money and bondholders money and giving it to unions,
Never happened.
he don't give a shit about anybody but his union buddies. no gm, chrysler for me, he could not give me one.

By all means, provide a source for any of these claims, if you can.

The fact that you need someone to show you a link is why you are not worthy of haviung a linkl furnished.

Oh...and ...uh....how is that media doing for ya?

Forum List

Back