How much do you think Obama really cares about you?

well...considering he just said that I am not one of "americas working families", I would say he cares nothing about me.

He just said that Bush curt taxes on the top 5% and did nothing for Americas working families.

Well, I am a top 5%er, work 6 days a week to be there....employ 25 people...pay their insurance......they work 40 hours a week....I work 60.

But I am not in the same category as them...I am not one of Americas working families.

The ass is a divider....NOT a uniter.

I think very little.

Care to expand? :eusa_eh:

Sure....

He has done nothing but campaign for an agenda that helps one group of people AT THE EXPENSE of tanother group of people.

He is constantly pitting the successful against the less successful.

It has never been an approach that has worked.

He has an agenda and many are too selfish to see it.

Go for it...he is gonna give you lots of goodies...at the expense of growth and development of the country....but he will certainly look good!

Like the stimulus....you thank him I am sure.

Him? Why? Was it his money? Thank your kids, my kids, our grandkids for alleviating your itty bitty fianncial pain you are feeling right now. Obama did nothing but take from them and give to you and you actually THANK him.

Pitiful

I think very little.

Sure....

He has done nothing but campaign for an agenda that helps one group of people AT THE EXPENSE of tanother group of people.

Go for it...he is gonna give you lots of goodies...at the expense of growth and development of the country....but he will certainly look good!

Him? Why? Was it his money? Thank your kids, my kids, our grandkids for alleviating your itty bitty fianncial pain you are feeling right now. Obama did nothing but take from them and give to you and you actually THANK him.

Pitiful

Dude, Im a libertarian conservative.

Sure....

Pitiful

Oops.

You do realize, I am the exact same. Just havent posted on here in a couple of weeks and lost6 touch with who is who.

More than Bush did. And that is good enough for me.

Then you are a selfish ignorant ass just like the ass himself.

And you base this BS assertion on what, exactly?

Bush, was a spnding asshole.....but he ALSO did what he was supposed to do...he defended your sorry ass.

Obama is ALSO a spending asshole....and to do it he is taking away from what we are all about.....and he has done nothing to secure our country as he was supposed to do.

For you to say that Obama did more for you than Bush is completely putting aside what Bush did for your safety and putting credence in a man that takes from one person to help another....and then not only DOESNT THANK the one he takes from, but instead CRITICIZES the one he takes from....AND THEN he takes all thew credit.

Obama is an ass.

Bush, was a spnding asshole.....but he ALSO did what he was supposed to do...he defended your sorry ass.

Obama is ALSO a spending asshole....and to do it he is taking away from what we are all about.....and he has done nothing to secure our country as he was supposed to do.

For you to say that Obama did more for you than Bush is completely putting aside what Bush did for your safety and putting credence in a man that takes from one person to help another....and then not only DOESNT THANK the one he takes from, but instead CRITICIZES the one he takes from....AND THEN he takes all thew credit.

Obama is an ass.

In all fairness, while Bush defended us by going after bin Laden in Afghanistan (and never catching him), he got a lot of young men killed needlessly in Iraq. He's a neo-con asshole.

i think he cares just as much about me as bush, clinton, bush, reagan, carter, ford, nixon, johnson, kennedy and eisenhower did.

which is, of course, not at all.

thank you, Del

the very idea that someone actually thinks any politician cares about them makes me want to shake them until they smarten up.

all politicians are not to be trusted. they are naught but a necessary evil and should be kept on a very short leash attached to a spiked choke collar and an electric shock collar just in case they really get out of line.

Obama is an ass.

So, because I personally did not get killed on 9/11, he should get my support for defending ME?

Obama is an ass.

In all fairness, while Bush defended us by going after bin Laden in Afghanistan (and never catching him), he got a lot of young men killed needlessly in Iraq. He's a neo-con asshole.

I am not a Bush fan by any means.....but for ANYONE to say that Obam has done more for them than Bush is the same as saying "I am a selfish spineless person who does not care where it comes from as long as it comes to me"

Those that fawn over him need to say to themselves...."why does he take credit for giving away other peoples money? Why does he take credit for giving ME my childrens wealth?"

And then they should say to themselves..."why am I such a wimp that I am happy that my pain is being alleviated at the cost opf my children's fianncial future?"

This is the most ludicrous time of my life...I watch people pray for Obama.....as if it is HIS money and HIS future he ius sacrificing for them.

He takes from the top 5% and then blasts the top 5% as greedy evil and selfish.

And the takers actually say "they deserve it"

Go figure.

Obama is an ass.

So, because I personally did not get killed on 9/11, he should get my support for defending ME?

Yeah...sure...thats what I said.

No wonder you are thrilled with Obama.

You have serious comprehension issues.

Sure....

Pitiful

Oops.

You do realize, I am the exact same. Just havent posted on here in a couple of weeks and lost6 touch with who is who.

yes, we wouldn't want to be civil to someone on the "wrong side", would we now?

Obama is an ass.

Yeah...sure...thats what I said.

No wonder you are thrilled with Obama.

You have serious comprehension issues.

So tell me genius. How did Bush defend me? By attacking Iraq? How was I in danger from Iraq again?

Forum List

Back