how much do you hate people

I agree with the assessment that I'm a people person, but if that had been rephrased from hate people, to people who annoy me, then I would have scored on the opposite end of the spectrum. I'm good at smiling and hiding my annoyance, at least in the work environment, but inside I'm often calling people names.:D

You checked off 10 out of 65 on this list!

What! You don’t hate people at all. You might even like them. That’s gross, but you’re probably very well adjusted and pleasant to be around. Maybe even… **shudder** …a people person.

No, no no. I am NOT a people person. I don't hate most of the people on the list, but if it read "bugs the hell out of me" I would have checked more. Lots more.

I really hate morning people though.

You’re definitely a category 5 people hater. You hate them so much. Your hate reserves are probably at a critical level because of all the hate you’ve generously given out to the people of the world on a daily basis. And it makes total sense. People suck. Hate on, hater.

I don't hate humans. I'm just sadistic, sociopathic, misanthropic, malignantly narcissistic, licentious, seditious, and nefarious in an insidious Way.

You checked off 12 out of 65 on this list!

You only sort of hate people. Sometimes. When they’re being the worst. And that’s perfectly natural. You don’t put up with any nonsense but you’re probably not a dick.

however they did not ask about gum chewers or people who use their turn signals to signal what the car in front of them is doing....or people who are not handicap parking in handicap spaces...

You hate people. It’s true. But you haven’t totally given up faith in humanity and that’s impressive. You still have a little more hate left in you to give. Treasure that hate and save it for a special occasion.

16 out of 65 Moderate people hater

You only sort of hate people. Sometimes. When they’re being the worst. And that’s perfectly natural. You don’t put up with any nonsense but you’re probably not a dick.

Forum List

Back