How Much Do You Hate Obama?

How Badly Do You Despise Obama?

• 10 - I hate the man with my entire being.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 9 - The only thing I hate worse than Obama is a painful hemorrhoid.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 8 - He's in my top 5 most hated things on earth (including poisonous snakes)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 7 - I try not to hate too much but Obama has pushed me to the limit.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 6 - There's a lot to hate where Obama is concerned. He's in my top 20.

• 5 - I don't hate but I haven't given up despising Obama.

• 4 - I strongly dislike Obama and think he's a Marxist skunk.

• 3 - He's certainly a creep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - He begs to be hated.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - I don't hate him but I certainly with he's quit his job.

• Total voters
Obama is jut a symptom. It was the American people who put him in office and then reelected him. He told us what he wanted to do, but too many people didn't actually pay attention. The fault is on us.

No, the fault is on the GOP for not providing good alternatives, other than, "Let's do more of what got us into this mess to start with."

Obama is jut a symptom. It was the American people who put him in office and then reelected him. He told us what he wanted to do, but too many people didn't actually pay attention. The fault is on us.

I'm not taking fault for him. I didn't vote for the puke. The fault is on the backs of all those who voted for him and they should damned ashamed of themselves by now

Last edited:
I'm taking fault for him. I didn't vote for the puke. The fault is on the backs of all those who voted for him and they should damned ashamed of themselves by now

Naw, not really.

Here's the thing. I voted for Bush-43 in 2000 and 2004. Because I was just so darned upset about impeachment and blow jobs in the White House.

By 2008, I had a busted 401K, an underwater mortgage and my employer felt safe enough letting me go because I had medical issues.

Despite that, I still voted for McCain. Obama won, and I hoped for the best, and guess what, things WERE better in 2012 than they were in 2008 when we damned well near thought the whole economy was about to collapse. Not to mention the fact the GOP let the Mormon Cult hijack their nomination process. - no one really wanted Romney but he was the nominee, anyway.

He is right up there with Judas and Benedict Arnold. The man is a liar, a racist and a treasonous bastard who does not have the best interest of the United States at heart.

Last edited:
On a scale of one to ten how badly do you hate Obama for the damage he's done (and is doing) to the United States of America? Don't hold back.

He hasn't done any damage to the US.

LOL
You should be a comedian!

Cite the damage, and prove that Obama was the cause of it.
1) Obamacare
2) Pulling out of Iraq prematurely
3) Largest bailout of Wall Street in US History (lowered the value of the dollar)
4) About to "legaliize" millions of illegals (against the will of the American people)

To name a few

1) Obamacare
2) Pulling out of Iraq prematurely
3) Largest bailout of Wall Street in US History (lowered the value of the dollar)
4) About to "legaliize" millions of illegals (against the will of the American people)

To name a few

ObamaCare- actually a good thing for some people, a wash for most.
Iraq- Most of us wanted out of Iraq, not that we had a choice once we gave the Iraqis a say in it.
Bush started that bailout, and it was a good thing.
When did the American people say they didn't want that to happen?

I gave ass hole Obama a 7..............because I try not to hate............but it is growing......................

Anyone who defy the Constitution and ignore it's laws deserves absolutely No Respect................

He has done far more than Nixon has ever done..................Why the Fuck is he still there.............

Forum List

Back