How Much Do You Hate Obama?

How Badly Do You Despise Obama?

• 10 - I hate the man with my entire being.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • 9 - The only thing I hate worse than Obama is a painful hemorrhoid.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 8 - He's in my top 5 most hated things on earth (including poisonous snakes)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 7 - I try not to hate too much but Obama has pushed me to the limit.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 6 - There's a lot to hate where Obama is concerned. He's in my top 20.

• 5 - I don't hate but I haven't given up despising Obama.

• 4 - I strongly dislike Obama and think he's a Marxist skunk.

• 3 - He's certainly a creep!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - He begs to be hated.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - I don't hate him but I certainly with he's quit his job.

• Total voters
What are you? 14?
Maybe you could set up a"I hate Obama"Facebook page. Bet you get a ton of likes. Like cool huh. You already did. Didn't ya?

Obama Derangement Syndrome is strong tonight. I can feel it.

Try not to hate anyone. Says not to in fact in Torah. "You shall not hate your brother in your heart." Beyond that, it forces your mind into very negative and self-destructive places. To hate someone continuously means you're consciously thinking negatively, in effect then, becomming filled with that hate. Where you end and the one you hate begins becomes moot as you've become something no one wants to be around. The reason for the hate is lost. Now it's just you and you find yourself being the one hated.

Hate is never a healthy component of political thought. Personally I find it difficult to maintain any sort of animosity against anyone.

Hate is never a healthy component of political thought. Personally I find it difficult to maintain any sort of animosity against anyone.
Well is'nt that special

It's called being a rational individual as well as a good Christian, you should try it.
Sorry I am not a christian. I doubt you are either
You know nothing about me but I do not do hate, I do not care if you doubt my motivations for not being a dick for the sake of being a dick.

Well is'nt that special

It's called being a rational individual as well as a good Christian, you should try it.
You know nothing about me but I do not do hate, I do not care if you doubt my motivations for not being a dick for the sake of being a dick.
Anyone whose user name is occupied is a dick in my book.

On a scale of one to ten how badly do you hate Obama for the damage he's done (and is doing) to the United States of America? Don't hold back.

God, the string of endless whiners on this board is becoming unreal.

Better question: How has your sorry ass-ed life changed since he took office? What is YOUR personal pain? Did your SS or SSDI get cut? 401K in the tank?

Oh, and before I forget: Righties not only have the attention span of a third-grader, but they spell like one, too.
"I don't hate him but I certainly with he's quit his job."
Yeth, indeed and I with you could thspell, too.

Well is'nt that special

Anyone whose user name is occupied is a dick in my book.

Anyone older than a 15-year-old who has Darth Vader as an avatar is one, too.

Forum List

Back