How much do we CARE about REP at USMB?

HOW much do I CARE about REP at USMB?

• OFF the charts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than Publius Infinity!

• More than I care about ANY other topic of conversation at USMB.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Poll now up. PUBLIC POLL! No multiple choices allowed.

Only 10 options, so I couldn't include Pineapples!

FORCED CHOICE.

Nothing not on the list is worthy of being on the list. This is IT!

Go.

When it comes to REP at USMB, the level of my caring is:

1. OFF the charts.
  2. More than Life itself.
  3. More than Publius Infinity!
  4. More than I care about ANY other topic of conversation at USMB.
  5. More than I really care to admit (except now I have to if I engage in this poll and am honest about it).
  6. Somewhat. More than I should, but not too much overall.
  7. A little.
  8. I am pretty much indifferent.
  9. I really don't give it any thought except when I read a rep comment or a thread addressing technical issues about the important matter of USMB Rep.
  10. I couldn't give a rat's ass about USMB Rep!

Last edited:
Sometimes I really like getting negged, it means I've angered someone enough to want to smash their head into the monitor...heh, ain't that right? You know who you are

carefactory.jpeg

Poll now up. PUBLIC POLL! No multiple choices allowed.

Only 10 options, so I couldn't include Pineapples!

FORCED CHOICE.

Nothing not on the list is worthy of being on the list. This is IT!

Go.

When it comes to REP at USMB, the level of my caring is:

1. OFF the charts.
  2. More than Life itself.
  3. More than Publius Infinity!
  4. More than I care about ANY other topic of conversation at USMB.
  5. More than I really care to admit (except now I have to if I engage in this poll and am honest about it).
  6. Somewhat. More than I should, but not too much overall.
  7. A little.
  8. I am pretty much indifferent.
  9. I really don't give it any thought except when I read a rep comment or a thread addressing technical issues about the important matter of USMB Rep.
  10. I couldn't give a rat's ass about USMB Rep!

I don't care too much about it but I will admit its a blast to hand out/receive from people. But if it wasn't here I wouldn't have a meltdown about it.

It's always the same idiot giving the negative rep.

After a while you don't care and you accept that it's an important business for him in the internet.

Sometimes I really like getting negged, it means I've angered someone enough to want to smash their head into the monitor...heh, ain't that right? You know who you are

I really don't get that. When I neg someone, I'm not smashing anything anywhere... I am usually just bored with reading bullshit and randomly one of 'em gets negged. Such is life.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs - after satisfying their physical needs and safety and security, they start to think about self esteem and the esteem of others. People sign on here for varous reasons, but my guess is trying to get the respect of at least some of us is up there on the list of priorities. So - rep count means something; even the guys with a bunch of red splotches probably consider it a badge of honor.

I really don't get that. When I neg someone, I'm not smashing anything anywhere... I am usually just bored with reading bullshit and randomly one of 'em gets negged. Such is life.

I hardly ever neg members, I usual accept them as idiots and move on.

Although, there are those persistent one's that never seem to go away, they'll get an occasional neg..

I hardly ever neg members, I usual accept them as idiots and move on.

Although, there are those persistent one's that never seem to go away, they'll get an occasional neg..
I don't pull out the neg unless they neg someone else on account of me. Then, I have no compunctions, about it.

Forum List

Back